•13•

You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don't fall in love with people because they're fun. It just happens. - Kirsten Dunst

Later That Night...

Zee...

I sit in front of the vanity doing my make up and hair as Bricks took a picture of himself in the mirror.

I roll my eyes, shaking my head at his cocky ass. This was his attitude all day, taking pictures whereever we went. It was starting to annoy me. Like everybody needs to know, we're together. Today was full of activities to mountain climbing, parasailing, deep sea diving and sky diving.

I was always a risk taker, and doing shit I could possibly die from. I just like the rush and the adrenaline I get when I do extreme things. That's probably why whatever guy I just hung out with, was happy to just hang out with me. My parents never gave a shit what I did, that's why I'm so free living.

Bricks and I are going to Premier Bar tonight. He said it's a strip club and they do shit way better than the states. But shit we'll see. 

"A young nigga fresh." Bricks Snaps with a grin. I roll eyes, standing to my feet leaving out the bathroom.

"Why you hating baby?" Bricks chuckles. I make my way to the bed, grabbing my dress carefully pulling it over my head. As I pull my dress down, Bricks approaches me with his phone in my face.

"And all this is mine." He growls in my ear, smacking my ass. I hiss as he turns my head towards him, kissing me as he steady recorded on Snapchat. I moan a little, turning towards him as I grip his shirt. His lips and tongue dominate mine, as our heads move in different directions. We hear the video repeat my hissing and moaning, annoying us both so we pull back to watch it. I shake my head as he posts the video, sticking his tongue out.

"Why would you post that!" I whine.

"I've been showing you off all day, now it's problem?" He questions with a little laughter in his tone.

"Yea because you got me moaning and shit on camera like, then we kissing. Who wants to see all that?" I whine. Bricks smacks his lips, deleting the video as he walked out the room. I know he wants to show me off, but it's just some things you don't expose people too. I hate when people boo love on my tl, I be mad as hell. Not everybody wants to see that.

"You ready?" Bricks questions, pulling the rim of his cap. I put on my red bottoms, nodding as I grabbed my YSL clutch. I followed behind Bricks to the door as my phone dinged. I see a text from Tay, knitting my eyebrows in confusion.

Tay😩😛💦: you owe me

I shake my head, locking my phone. I'm clueless to what that even means, and I'm not about to worry about it.

°°°°

"On her face Neutrogena, ay
Bad bitch look like Tina, ay
Got my nina, damn
Got my other nina, damn
On the block with all my chains on
On the block with all my rings on." I danced to All My Chains by Lil Uzi Vert, throwing some money at some stripper.

Bricks didn't lie about these females, throwing ass for days. I was in booty heaven over here, but I was alone. I wanted Bricks to be up behind me, but he's been on some other shit since we left the hotel. He didn't even talk to me in the limo. He wasn't even recording the trip anymore.

I turn around to see he wasn't sitting in the chair any more. He was just sitting there, and now he's no where to be found. I give shawty another hundred, tucking it in her g string leaving. She was loving me for the night, didn't even want to move from my section.

I stand on my tippy toes, witnessing Bricks at the bar. I maneuver my way through the crowd. I hug Bricks from behind, kissing his neck up to his ear. I grab his manhood through his sweats, making him tense up.

"You mad at me?" I whisper, flicking my tongue on his earlobe. Moving back down to his spot, I could hear him sigh in pleasure as he brought his drink up to his lips.

"You playing." He smirks, averting his attention to me. I take his phone out his pocket, handing it to him and he smiled.

"Come on. I'm lonely slapping these hoes on they ass, when I should be with my man blowing stacks like we goals out here." I smile. He shakes his head.

"Oh now you wanna be a couple." He scoffs, shaking his head. I jolt my head back, stepping back from him.

"Why are you acting like this?" I question suspiciously. He just turns around, to the bar waving me off. I don't know why he's so upset, but Ima just leave it alone.

"She messing with you Jefe?" A strange female questions. I knit my eyebrows in confusion, Bricks turns confused looking between us. I crossed my arms, raising a brow. 

"Who is she?" Bricks stands to feet, heading towards me but I back away from him. He sighs, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Can you just hear me out before you jump to conclusions." I shake my head, about to walk off but he grabs my wrist.

"Zee come on man."

"Just tell me who she is." I sigh, rolling my tongue around in my mouth.

"She's-" Before he could finish, this bitch cuts him off.

"Jefe come on, you don't need her you got me." The female smirks pulling Bricks away from me. I pull Bricks completely out her grip, pulling him behind me.

"Listen bitch if you don't wanna get molly wapped, I suggest you keep your dusty ass moving before I'll bash your got damn face in!" I warn.

"Bitch if I want him, I'll take him. What y'all just started dating? He ain't say shit about a bitch two weeks ago when he was hitting this pussy raw." She smirks.

Without a word, I balled my fist sending blows to her face. People instigate the situation, as shawty's head turned in every direction. I give her one good hit, sending her body to the floor. I turn around to Bricks as he had this dumb look on his face.

I'm new to this shit, I don't know what to think or do right now. I storm to the section, grabbing my clutch. Making my way to the door, Bricks grabs me by my wrist and my immediate reaction was to slap him. So I do, and he just looked at me like I lost my mind.

"You a liar yo! Fuck you moe!" I walk off. He stops me, anger written all over his face.

"So you really gone believe the shit!" He questions angered. I snatch away from him.

"I don't know what to believe! All I know is that you fucking lied to me, and if I catch something from that dusty ass, hoe ass, Lil Boosie looking ass bitch, I'm coming for both y'all fucking heads! Real shit! They don't call me Bandit for nothing Bricks, you and so both know that!" I turn on my heel, making my way out the back to the Limo. 

Wiping the tears, I freeze in the middle of the lot stunned. I usually never my feel my tears descend, but I guess being betrayed by someone you were starting love, really hurts. I shake my head, getting in the limo telling the driver that Bricks has his own ride to the hotel.

So we left. I looked at my phone seeing 5 missed calls from Bricks and a text from him saying I need to hear him out. I put him on the block list, putting my phone on Do Not Disturb. I just wanna be alone right now.