•36•

I used to advertise my loyalty and I don't believe there is a single person I loved that I didn't eventually betray. - Albert Camus, The Fall

Same Day...

Taylor Green...

After an 2 hour intense drive from the city to the woods, we finally arrived at the location. A big ass mansion is placed in the middle of the woods, and I knew this was it for a nigga. They bout to chop me up, and burry ass for food to the trees. The truck comes to a stop and two guards open the butterfly doors, helping Sirod out. Two guards that sit by the doors follow behind her. Then I exit with two guards behind me. 

"Rule number one in the game boy, never go anywhere without security. Always have two in front and two in back standing in each corner of you. Known fact, bullets fly and the guards will drop like one before you do." Sirod chuckles. I swear she should of been rapper. Why her metaphors on point?

We enter her estate, and I look up at the 30 foot ceiling decorated with a chandelier a skylight. And let's not forget about the marble stilts, walls and floors. 

We head straight to the back pass the living room, dining room heading down a long hall. We enter what I believe is her office. At least to me its decorated like one.

"Ok Stokes and Jean you can stay. Kirk, Bully, Floyd and Ray y'all got the rest of the house. Scrapp should be here soon."

"Yes ma'am." They say in unison. I watch as they walk out the office, closing the door behind them. Stokes and Jean grill me as I scratch the side of my neck uneasy because I really don't know what I'm in for.

"Sit." Sirod orders.

"And if I don't?" I scoff. She turns to me with a raise a brow as I hear knuckles crack. Let me sit my ass down. 

"You drink?" She questions.

"Naw. Coach got me on a strict diet." I mummer. Sirod nods, bringing me a drink anyway. I sigh taking it.

"You play college football huh?" I nod, sitting the glass down on the miniature table that sits beside the chair. I don't know what's in that drink nor would I drink it.

"What are you majoring?" 

"Accounting." She nods, taking a sip of the clear liquor in her glass.

"So when your not in school or studying what do you do?"

"Look I ain't no snitch aight." I defend. Sirod throws her head back in a fit of laughter.

"Taylor Green, MCU student, studying Accounting, age 22 lives on 142 BMore ave apartment 1b and you're first cousins with Omari." I chuckle, licking my lips.

"Sirod Banks, real name Sirod Dubois, legally married to the biggest Kingpin in Baltimore, Knight Dubois. Y'all had 6 kids, 1 boy and 5 girls. When you were pregnant with Zee, Knight got into some trouble with the government, so you had to take the kids to your father's to protect them. You faked a marriage with Dimitri Banks, so at least one parent can control the blocks and hold one another down. After a couple years things became difficult, the feds were on your heels. So you had to fake your death. Now that they're on Omari's radar, you've been forgotten but the streets know the truth." Sirod laughs, nodding in impression. 

"Yea, you not the only that does your homework." I smirk.

"I see. Now if you're apart of Omari's crew, why are you trying to help my daughter?" She questions. I slouch down in my chair, sighing.