•59•

"When you realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." – Jhené Aiko

A Week Later...

Zee... 

"Hi, Reserved table for Dubois." I greet to the hostess as we enter the restaurant. She smiles, grabbing two menus for Bricks and I. We follow the hostess to the table as I squeal running towards my sisters who stood to their feet. 

"Hi my babies." I squeal hugging them both around their necks.

"Bitch! You late!" Zara frowns, hitting my arm. I pout, rubbing the spot.

"I know. When you have kids, that happens." I tell her. She nods in understanding as I walk around her to hug Scrapp. I just nod at Tommie and she nods back. I haven't said anything to her since she sent Bricks the video I didn't tell her to send. But I do wanna know why she would send it though.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I question, motioning my head over toward the bathroom. Tommie nods, pushing her seat back. I make my way to the ladies room, Tommie following behind me. 

"Wassup?" She questions.

"I just wanna know why you sent that video to Bricks some months ago. I mean I know it's old news, but I had to keep my distance. I can't trust a lot of people, and I had to put you in that category with a whole bunch of other people I thought I could trust." Tommie nods, crossing her arms.

"I really didn't mean anything by it, but I understand your reasoning for avoiding me. I just thought Bricks might wanted a little video of his wife that's all. But my fault, I should of asked before I jumped the gun and sent it." I nod in understanding. I'm pretty sure I have nothing to worry about, but I'll talk to Scrapp just incase.

"Everything good?" Bricks questions as I sit beside him. I nod, taking the cloth napkin and sitting it in my lap. 

"Yea. I just had to talk to Tommie about the video she sent to you." I shrug.

"What she say?"

"That she didn't mean nothing by it, but I'll talk to Scrapp about it." I shrug. Bricks nods, looking over at the drinks menu. We're waiting on my father and Sidney to arrive. I know they're going to be the latest because my father has to do the most. 

"You know what you want?" Bricks questions. I twist my lips around, shaking my head no.

"I can't even pronounce half this shit." Bricks laughs, pointing to some of the items on the menu telling me everything in French. I was in a daze, I didn't even hear a word he said. The whole time he was talking I was staring at him in lust.

"You hear me?" He questions snapping me out my thoughts. I shake my head no still in a gaze making him laugh.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He chuckles.

"You didn't tell me you could speak French." I smile, he licks his lips viewing me with hooded eyes. He gestures me to lean in and I do as told, putting my hair behind my ear.

"La première fois que nous avons fait l'amour, était le moment le plus heureux de ma vie." I bite my lip, hugging him around his neck as he laughs kissing arm.

"What did you say?" I question.

"The first time we made love, was the happiest moment of my life." He smiles. I blush, giggling uncontrollably. 

"Was it really or you just saying that to get in my thong." Bricks burst into laughter as I chuckle, sipping on my water through my straw.

"No, I mean it. And naw I'm not trying to get in your pants. French will make you drop them panties though."