•28•

If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate. - C. JoyBell C.

A Month Later...

Zee...

"Ok, let's see the healing process." Dr. E smiles. I hop down off the table closing my robe, following behind. We enter the dark room as I sit up on the table. Dr. E puts the x-Ray machine in front of me, leaving out. I see my skeleton dancing, sticking my tongue out. Bricks smirks, pointing to my hips.

"You got them baby bearing hips b." He licks his lips, causing me to roll my eyes and laugh.

"That's your problem now. Stay trynna get me pregnant." I chuckle.

"You got a problem with that?" He laughs with a raised brow. "I know you not ready because you still on the needle and shit. But Ima catch that ass slipping. One day." He kisses my cheek making me laugh.

"Not gone catch my ass slipping." I scoff.

"Aight, when I'm deep up in you and it just hit, you missed your appointment, you gone like "Bricks pull out!" And Ima be like Ha! GOT EM! Ha! GOT EM!" I bust out laughing, throwing my head back as he chuckles hugging me.

"You gone trap me and shit."

"You been trapped." He whispers in my ear, kissing it.

I wrap my arms around him, bitting my lip. Since the incident, I moved in with Bricks leaving my apartment. I got a couple days to get the rest of things, before they just throw my shit to the homeless. Tay just disappeared out of nowhere, but I know he's not far. I need to find out who he work for though. Bricks pulls back, kissing me, returning back beside me. The doctor walks back in

"Ok Ms. Banks I need you to stay perfectly still. We're going to see how the ribs and wrist healed after the surgery." Dr. E says. He takes a couple of x-rays, telling us we can wait back in the room for him. I change back into my street clothes once Bricks and I get there. I sit up on the examination table, kicking my feet.

"What are we doing after this?" I question Bricks. He shrugs.

"What do you mean you don't know? I don't wanna be bored. I mean I'm finally off bed rest, and you're not taking me out or anything?" I frown. Bricks shakes his head no. I suck my teeth, as the doctor enters with the x-rays putting them up to the light on the wall.

I see the metal plate that they bolted to my rip to help the bone grow back in place. As well as my wrist. In about 6 months from now I'll get them removed. But I healed properly and fast.

"Any questions?" Dr. E questions.

"Yea if and I said If!" Bricks looks at me smirking with raised brows causing me to laugh. "If she was to get pregnant during these six months, would that be a problem for the plate?"

"No sir not at all." He laughs. "Any more questions?" We both shake our heads no.

"Ok well, that's it. Make sure to keep up with your pain medicine, and to get much needed rest when you need it." I nod as we shake his hand leaving out. We get into the car, driving off as I thought of something.

"You think they still have Dimitri in the hospital?" Bricks nod.

"They've been announcing it since the shooting baby. Nobody has come forward yet." I sigh, running my fingers through my hair.

"You think I should tell them to pull the plug?" I question. Bricks shrugs.

"That's up to you." I nod looking out the window as I thought what to do. Maybe it's time to just let this shit go. I mean the past is in the past he got what he deserved so why prolong it. I tell Bricks to take a right, exhaling deeply. Let's just get this over with.