•53•

Love is made up of three unconditional properties in equal measure:
1. Acceptance
2. Understanding
3. Appreciation
Remove any one of the three and the triangle falls apart. Which, by the way, is something highly inadvisable. Think about it — do you really want to live in a world of only two dimensions? So, for the love of a triangle, please keep love whole. - Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration

Trinidad, 2:15am

Bricks...

"Hop up in the Rari and change your life
Looking at my diamonds, you see the ice
When I'm in the Phantom I swerve to the right
Money on me every day and every night
Baby girl you're fine, you look so fly
Hop up in my Lambo and take a ride
When we on an island you look so right
We can do this like all night." Zee sings, pulling the phone back and forth from her face. I straight face her, as she pops a pretzel in her mouth. She's on set of a photoshoot/video shoot, chilling in the dressing room with her robe on.

"Turn that shit off, who is that any way?" I question annoyed.

"Soulja Boy- So Cold." She laughs, still singing along to it. I smack my lips, fixing the pillow behind my head.

"Nigga is ass. He ain't have a hit since Crank Dat." I confirm.

"But baby he be getting money! He just signed a $400 million deal, true story." She sings to the beat as Piper dab's in the background. They both burst into laughter as I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"But that nigga still corny." I mumble.

"I mean music not the same no more to be honest. The rapper can be corny, with a good trap beat, says 'pipe up' or any other good ad-libs and he got a track on his hands." Piper butts in.

"Like Migos." This irrelevant female says. 

"What?!" Zee, Piper and I say in unison. 

"I mean like the beats are nice, but they don't be talking about shit. It's always 'remember when I was in the bando trapping' and shit like that." She shrugs. 

"What rapper or singer doesn't repeat their self though. The radio plays songs that are mostly related to money, drugs and sex because let's be honest, that's what everyone wants to hear. But Migos be talking about real shit though, y'all be—" Zee fakes a nap with a snore while closing her eyes.

"Sleep! Like fuck outta here. " She chuckles as Piper and I burst into laughter. You can't argue about Migos with Zee yo, that's her favorite group. She'll put your ass in your place in a minute about them. She wanna be the fourth member of the group so bad.

"I mean I can't understand a word they saying. Maybe it's because I'm not from here or the south." She shrugs.

"Ok my husband is from New York honey and he understands every word, so what is your excuse moe?" Zee shrugs, looking over in the girl's direction.

"Yo you really geeked Zee calm down." Piper laughs, from afar.

"I'm just saying." She shrugs.

"Chill out yo." I chuckle, pulling the covers up to my neck. She stands up from her chair, making her way to the bathroom. I close my eyes, sitting my phone up on the lamp for support. My arm started to get tired holding that phone up.

"Baby." Zee whines. 

"Hmm." I'm respond half sleep. 

"Are you sleep?" She chuckles.