•34•

The willingness to forgive is a sign of spiritual and emotional maturity. It is one of the great virtues to which we all should aspire. Imagine a world filled with individuals willing both to apologize and to accept an apology. Is there any problem that could not be solved among people who possessed the humility and largeness of spirit and soul to do either -- or both -- when needed - Gordon B. Hinckley, Standing for Something: 10 Neglected Virtues That Will Heal Our Hearts and Homes

The Next Day...

Zee...

"Ooo. What about Jordan and Jousha?" I question. Bricks shakes his head no as he massages my feet. I'm busy trying to get a list of names together for the little one(s) even though that's a long ways from now. I'm just excited, and really can't wait even though I'm scared to give birth for the first time. Those birth videos from Sex Ed still terrify me.

"You don't like those names?" I whine. He shakes his head no.

"No, I dated a female named Jordan in elementary school remember?" He questions irritated. I put the tablet up to my lips hiding my snicker.

"She cheated on you with Joshua."

"That's not funny." He snarls.

"Oh my gosh bricks, we were in the fourth grade. So she gave that half of hoagie you gave to her to him, was it really that heart breaking?" I chuckle.

"Hell yea! If she ain't want it, she could of gave that shit back! That was an Italian hoagie, you know I don't share my food especially an Italian hoagie. I really have to like you to do that shit." I burst into laughter, taking my feet out his lap as I sit up.

"Speaking of eating, we should be getting ready for your mom and dad's anniversary dinner. Don't want to be late for that." I sigh, standing to my feet.

"We taking a shower together, it's pushing close to time." He informs.

"I'm not taking a shower with you Bricks, you hog up all the hot water so I'm getting in first." I tell him. He smacks his lips, as I enter the bathroom closing the door behind me. I turn the hot water on, undressing and getting in. After about thirty minutes, I get out wrapping a towel around me with Bricks entering. I try to walk around him, but he steps in front of me. I laugh, moving to the other side and he moves right with me laughing.

"Bricks, move." I whine.

"Give me a kiss first." He playfully pouts. I laugh, giving him two pecks and he moves out my way, slapping my rear as I walk by. I enter the room seeing he put out my pink nude dress with the nude pumps that he loves on me.

I take out a pair of black lace, putting them on. I lotion my body, putting on my robe when I hear the door bell then my email notification go off. Bricks' ring that I custom made is now here. I wanted his to kind of match mine. But some men don't like diamonds, so it was kind of hard to go with what I had in mind.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." The delivery guy says to me, eyeing me.

"She married b!" Bricks calls from behind me. I turn around to this nigga standing naked in the hallway with his junk all out. I close the door with a quickness, laughing as he walks to the bedroom dripping wet.

"Really Bricks?" I question following behind him.

"I forgot my towel." He shrugs. 

"But you had to stand there and show your goodies and shit?" He gives me a couple kisses, walking around me back to the bathroom. I shake my head, getting dressed. I put on my jewelry, sitting at the dresser to do my hair and make up in front of the mirror. After about an hour, Jefe finally gets out smelling like Axe cologne he drowns himself in after. I make sure my curls are intact, putting on my lipstick after.