•8•

You can always find a distraction if you're looking for one. - Tom Kite

A Couple Days Later...

Zee...

I knock on Tay's door for the third time, calling his phone as well. He finally answers the door fully dressed. I look him up and down confusedly as he slyly smiles. He puts his hoodie over his head laughing.

"Where are you going?" I chuckle. He points in between us with a smile.

"We're going shopping." I throw my head back in a fit of laughter. "I'm tired of you knocking at the crack of the dawn, for something you need." He pulls my hand towards to the door. I stop him in a fit of laughter.

"Wait, I don't have my wallet."

"It's on me." I nod as we leave the building making our way to his car. We hop in as he cranks it, pulling off. The ride between us is silent, all you can hear is the music softly play. We pulled up to the grocery, parking in the lot. 

Tay opens the door for me, closing it once I get out. I grab a cart and we immediately head inside. I walk down the seasoning aisle first because that's what I tend to run out the most. After that I pick up some meats, vegetables and sides. Also some breakfast foods.

Tay throws some stuff for himself, and I didn't say anything. I mean he is buying the stuff so I can't really tell him what not to put in the cart.

"Come on lets go to the snack aisle." I nod, following him to the snack aisle. We stroll down it throwing chips, candy and anything else. Tay and I reach for the same bag of marshmallows, laughing so I pull my hand back. I turn around, stopping in my tracks, my smile slowly dropping. 

I see its Bricks with a pregnant woman and a kid. I don't know what to feel, it's not like he's my boyfriend. But it's fucked up that he has a family, and he calls me when he just wants to fuck.

His eyes connect with mine, and he instantly got upset when Tay stood beside me. Bricks clenched his back teeth as I did the same. I roll my eyes, turning on my heel as I push the cart to the register.

After paying for the things, Tay and I leave. We arrive at our building, taking the bags in. I put all my stuff up where it belongs. When done, I travel right back down the steps to Tay's apartment. The door is ajar, so I just walk in seeing him putting the food where it belongs. I sit on his counter, swinging my feet.

"So what do I owe for the shopping trip?" He smiles, putting the variety cereal pack on top of the fridge.

"Dinner." I nod as he comes over towards me, standing in between my legs. He grabs my hands intertwining our fingers. I bite my bottom lip, tempted to kiss him but I never make the first move. 

"Dinner?" I question. He nods, slowly leaning in kissing me. I kiss back as our hands slowly drift apart. He wraps his hands around my waist, pulling me to the edge of the counter causing a small moan to escape. I don't even know this nigga like that, why am I doing this?

"Can I have some dessert too?" He pulls back, licking his lips as I nod.

"You didn't say what you wanted to eat though." I chuckle. He smiles, leaning in again.

"For dinner, surprise me." He chuckles as we peck lips.

"For dessert—" He bites my bottom lip for entrance so I give it to him. "You." My whole body quivers under his kiss and touch. He pulls me to the edge of the counter in aggression, kiss down to my neck and chest. I tuck my lips in, looking down anxiously as the words punctured my throat.