•7•

Karma is experience, and experience creates memory, and memory creates imagination and desire, and desire creates karma again. If I buy a cup of coffee, that's karma. I now have that memory that might give me the potential desire for having cappuccino, and I walk into Starbucks, and there's karma all over again. - Deepak Chopra

Zee...

Saturday Morning...

I grab all my belongings I need, tossing them in my bag hurriedly. I'm was suppose to meet X at the stadium twenty minutes ago, but I over slept. Making my way to the door, I hear my phone ring but I don't answer it. Opening the door, I freeze seeing Bricks outside with phone in his hand.

I look at him confusedly, yet aroused as he just stood there quiet. It's pouring rain and he's soaked like he's been out here for hours. I open my mouth to speak, but he grabs my face kissing me ever so sweetly. I become weak, dropping my bag to the floor as I slowly wrap my arms around his neck. Bricks backs me in to the wall gently from any other time when he's rough with me.

I moan a little as his tongue dominates mine. I felt the butterflies just floating in the pit of my stomach as he kissed me slow and passionate. As he pulls back, he sucks on my bottom lip slowly pulling away. I don't know what just happened or how to feel about it but I feel some type of way. It's hard to explain.

We stare at each other with hooded eyes and I could I see love was in his. He caresses my face, I return the favor slowly getting comfortable to his touch. Slowly fluttering my eyes shut, I let out a soft moan. I feel Bricks give me two long lingering kisses making me want more. Not feeling his touch anymore, I open my eyes seeing I'm alone. I look around confusedly calling Bricks. He didn't answer. I grab my bag off the floor, jogging outside to see Bricks get his Rover and speed off.

The rain drops sprinkle upon me, blurring my vision as I stood in the middle of the middle of grass confused and hurt. Why would he just kiss me like that and leave? Is this what happens when we rendezvous and I just up and leave with no explanation?

Coming back from my daze, I run to my car getting in. I crank up, putting the heat on so I could dry. The rain had drenched my clothes for the amount of time I was out there. I take my phone out my pocket revealing five missed calls from X. I call him back, turning on the defrost since my windows are fogged.

"Yo where you at?" He questions irritably.

"I didn't leave my house yet wassup?"

"I'm coming to you. It's cold as shit out here in this rain. Text me your new address." I nod hanging up doing as told. When done I glance upon Bricks' contact, debating on rather to call or not. I sat in the car, touching my lips as I reminisce his soft lips against mine. Sighing in pleasure, I throw my phone on the side of me in defeat as I thought about him leaving.

"Fucking asshole." I mumble to myself, collecting my things.

°°°°

Hearing a knock on my front door, I groan in annoyance getting up to answer it. I open it, smiling once I see X. I let him in, hugging him happily.

"I'm glad someone missed me." He chuckles, as I let go.

"Why you say that?" I question following him into the kitchen.

"I went to see that nigga Dimitri and he straight dismissed my ass. Fucking noodle head ass nigga." I shake my head in slight laughter.

"Well if he didn't want kids, he should of wrapped or got a vasectomy. Ain't nobody tell his ass to have kids knowing he ain't want them." I sit at the island as X raids my fridge.

"Word. When the last time you seen the sperm donor?" He questions. I shrug, kicking my feet. It's been so long. My moms died like 5 years back. He didn't even show to the funeral. I think the last time I saw Dimitri was when he left for good, after my mom divorced him a week after he hit her. After that, that was it.

"Anyway what chu been up too these past couple months?" I question.

"Shit the usual selling, buying and manufacturing. You still stripping?" He questions warming a plate.

"Yep, why?" I question. He smiles wide.

"Let me hold something?" I smack my lips.

"Whoa nigga, back the hell up. Before I let you hold shit, what the hell was that you had me doing the other night?" I raise a brow. He sighs knowing I wasn't going to let shit like that go easily.

The first time was to this nigga Flocko. X was robbed and had to negotiate some things with him. Of course I was the one who had to drop the money off. Xavier as always wasn't in town so I was his only resort.

"So the guy Adrese right. I work with him he sells crack by the kilo. We make mad money and fuck mad bitches he's like an older brother to me. We did some work in Dubai. Work with some niggas name Virgo's. Baddest mofos ever to get into the game. We got mixed up into some shit, had to kill a couple niggas. Long story short as we ducked them niggas, we snatched the duffle bag. When we got to the telly, realized it was $500,000 worth of diamonds. We sold them jawns, smooth talked them and yea. Adrese said he'd ship the money once I sent it and I knew I could depend on you. You and I together are all we got." I shook my head as I seen the newly cut that sliced his arm.

"When did that happen?" I point. He looks down as he bit into a piece of chicken.

"When I made that recording for you. These niggas robbed me for weed and some cash. I was whooping they asses till I got cut. Then I had a pop a cap in they asses. Niggas had me fucked up." I sigh shaking my head. He keep this shit up he gone get himself killed. But I can't knock his hustle. I just pray he stays safe for some shit happens. I don't need to be losing the only family member I got.

I frowned at how he was eating as if he hasn't eaten in days. The way he drowned the chicken in hot sauce, made my insides cringe. The fumes from it made it worst.

"Yo I missed your cooking so much moe." He says with a mouth full. I frown and laugh.

"I can tell." We both laugh as my phone rings. I hop down off the stool, walking over to it. It's an unknown number and I knew it was Adrese. He's been calling me ever since that day we met.

Nigga was definitely thirsty but I'm cool off that. He works with my brother so his ass is off limits. I can't get Bricks off my brain since that kiss anyway. I really need to talk to him.