•9•

When love is absent, then there is fear, and in my opinion you should lead your entire life through love. -Lauren London

Two days later... Thursday

Zee...

I roll my eyes to myself in the mirror as I brush my teeth. Bricks has been blowing up my phone for days now, that I couldn't even sleep. I guess I got his mind going since I danced on him, but hey at least I got that kiss out my head. I ignore the call, making my way to the closet to find some clothes. Out of no where I hear banging on my door, then my phone rings and of course it's Bricks. Getting aggravated, I decide to answer it.

"What!"

"Come answer the door b." He sighs.

"No."

"Will you just open the door so we can talk!" Hanging up the phone, I throw my head back is aggravation. I dry off, putting lotion on my body. Once done I slip on a thong, an army fatigue shirt and some cotton knee high socks.

Bricks starts banging again as I take my sweet time walking down the steps. I grab a vitamin out the fridge, walking over to the door. I open it, moving to the side as Bricks walks in shaking his head.

He sits down on the couch as I close the door. I decide to keep my distance since he was giving me that 'ima whoop your ass for what you did' vibe. I pull up on the stool, crossing my legs as I just looked at him.

He sits back, swinging his legs back and forth as he clenches his jaw. I roll my eyes, turning my attention to the counter top. He said he wanted to talk yet he's not saying a thing.

"Why are you doing this?" He questions.

"Doing what?" I mummer.

"Playing these fucking games!" I turn towards him, raising a brow as I seen him stand to feet.

"I'm playing games because you the one that played me! Who was that female you was with at the market a few days ago huh? You fucking her too?" He laughs, throwing his head back in amusement. I glare at him, walking over to him as he towers over me still amused. I hate when people take me as a fucking joke.

"Yea I'm fucking my sister-in-law that's pregnant with my niece, and has my 2 year old nephew." He says sarcastically as he crossed his arms across his chest with a smirk.

"Niggas fuck their sister in laws, it's not nothing out of the ordinary." I clarify.

"Well I'm not one of those niggas. Shit is foul and I'm a loyal nigga you know that. But the nigga downstairs you fucking him? Hmm?" He steps to me raising his brows, staring me deep in my eyes as I stare into his.

"Yea I'm fucking him." I speak confidently. He nods rolling his tongue around in his mouth.

"You fucking him, mhmm how long this been going on?" He questions, tilting his head.

"Why. You don't own me?!"

"It don't matter all that shit bout to end quick though. I ain't having it." I look him up and down.

"Just because you not having it, don't mean shit to me! This is my fucking body, I do-"

Bricks cuts me off slowly touching his lips against mine, just like before. Lowly moaning in the kiss, I hold onto his shoulders as he backs me into the wall gently. As we kiss deeply, his hands slowly roam my body, to my ass firmly grasping it. I gasp as he lifts me off my feet, wrapping my legs around his waist.