Chapter 11 - Only 12 of you - Part 1

"But there's 2 of us and only 12 of you!" my friend continues.

"Exactly... wait that? What do you mean 'ONLY' 12? Besides, you can't even count properly, dumbass! You forgot me!" douche-bag continues.

"OK" Manny concedes, "12 and a half of you, but still 2 of us. Can't you call some friends? We have time, we can wait, right Karl?" he asks, looking back at me.

At that point I was out of the car as well, leaning on the car trunk.

"Sure, if they get here within the next 30 minutes. My wife is expecting me soon."

"Why, you little..." Bob screams, swinging a crowbar from behind his back towards Manny head.

"Behind you, bro'!" I mind link him but he catches it midair.

"I know, dude. It was so predictable. Now neither the boss nor the cops can say we started it."

You should have seen how funny that guy looked when Manny decided to lift the makeshift weapon higher, and Bob was dangling his feet in the air, like some fish brought out of the water. I think it never occurred to him that he could just let go of the crowbar.

"Get him guys!" Douche-bag yells to his friends and they all charge in to help their buddy.

"Hold this one for me, would you? I'm gonna have fun with the rest" Manny mind links me again, throwing Bob at my feet. So I 'gently' put my right foot on Bob's chest so he stays put. For some reason, both his hands are now trying to claw at my shoe. I suspect he is trying to tickle me or something.

Anyway, I hear yelling, curses and I think the bikers are encouraging each other on whom to go first. They probably noticed how Manny lifted a 220 pound man with just one hand. He is not exactly surrounded since I'm directly behind him, but close to it.

One skinny dude with a chain swings it towards my friend's head and Manny catches it again in his right hand.

"Shit man, what do I do now? What do I do?" skinny dude frantically asks his friends.

"Watch this. I always wanted to try it."

"Get over here!" Manny says and yanks the guy to him, and as soon as skinny dude is within reach, he slaps him with his left hand.

I mean he literally slapped him with his hand open and the dude still fell like he was hit by a truck. That move was so Mortal Kombat!

3 more guys charge in.

First dude had a pipe and Manny just grabs him, spins him around and makes him hit the second dude in the head; then uses first dude's head to block a knuckle buster punch from the third. At which the third guy looks down at his fallen mate and says:

"Shit, sorry Clive!"

So Manny slaps Clive's standing friend who goes to sleep on top of his fallen buddy in a very non-manly posture.

Next we have a big fat dude who has 2 gold upper front teeth, exposed to our viewing delight – not – by his crazy smile. OK I'm not sure if that is a crazy smile or a stupid smile. Probably both.

*Author's Note

Many thanks for the reads, comments and votes (hopefully :D ).