Part 3

<<<Karl's recollection of the events, continued:

"How did you manage that? You never hit his mouth or anything."

"He bit down on his own tongue and teeth immediately after the ear clap. Want me to talk to this guy?" He adds pointing down to my feet.

"Don't be greedy! You already had your fun." I smile at him, pulling Bob's almost limp buddy from the dirt and leaning him against the side of the car.

"So, mister Bob, nice to see you again!"

"Fcuk you!" Bob says between panting for breath.

"Is that any way to treat a friend that just helped you up? You looked really uncomfortable down there," I said to him.

"You put me down there in the first place, asshole!" He screams... well more like he croaks.

"Indeed. Better remember that. Like I told your friends, don't come back to the city again and Samantha is off limits to you or any of your so called friends indefinitely. If by any chance she would decide to let's say visit her hometown, you would feel the sudden imperious need to go on vacation at the exact same time, at least 200 miles in a different direction than she came from." I say, shoving him towards the pile of unconscious bikers.

"Fcuk you and your friend. We are gonna get you, your friends and your wife and you're all gonna beg for mercy!" He yelled, flipping me off.

Now Vincent, you're not going to like the next part, but I know I should tell you so please hear me out.

Threatening my life would have been irrelevant, but mentioning Clara – my wolf lost it.

So the next thing I know, Gunther, which you know is my wolf, takes control and places me in copilot mode. He was furious.

Being now in charge of my body, he leaps over 30 feet to Bob, toppling him down.

One hand is on Bob's neck, a knee on his chest and our faces are inches away. My teeth have elongated and eyes are pitch back.

"Did you just threaten my wife? You insignificant, puny speck of clay! I should kill you where you stand!" my wolf said in deep, murderous voice.

Here Manny placed a hand on my shoulder and mind linked us:

"Gunther, I'm sure Vincent doesn't want this guy dead, or turned, not to mention you're kind of exposing to much right now."

"He is right, you know" I also tell him. "But still, we should teach this jerk a lesson".

So my wolf opens the mouth at a terrified Bob, making him ask in a trembling voice:

"What kind of monster are you?"

"The kind that eats your worst nightmares for breakfast!" and before I can try to stop him or Manny has time to react, Gunther picks the dude's hand and bites off his middle finger, spitting it beside him.

Bob yells in agony and Gunther adds coldly:

"Every time you want to flip someone off and make threats, remember this night. Avoid Chicago and stay clear of Samantha. Or you may find other parts of your body missing, and some of them could be vital to your continued existence." And this is where Gunther let me have control back. So I got up and jumped in the driver's seat of our car. 

*Author's Note

Many thanks for the reads, comments and votes (hopefully :D ).