SOFChapter 3

"Hello."
"Mr. Faulkerson, this is Mai--Miss Mendoza."
"Miss Mendoza  how nice to hear you made it all healthy to your apartment. ." he says and I can imagine him grinning. Mocking me once again.
I clear my throat, "Yes. Miss Cruz is wondering if it would be possible to make a photoshoot with you. For student paper. It would be nice to add some pictures to the article." I say, trying to come up with a reason.
"I only have a short time window tomorrow morning, Miss Mendoza." he says and I can already imagine him switching his appointments.
" Tomorrow morning sounds perfect, Mr. Faulkerson." I say nodding.
"Good. Anything else?" he asks me.
Anything Else! Should there be anything more to ask him? " Uhmmm.... No." I say a little confused.
"Alright. The photoshoot should be at the Regeant Hotel. At nine sharp, Miss Mendoza."
"Okay. See you tomorrow then, Mr. Faulkerson.
"Have a good night, Maine." he says before he hungs up.
Maine. God why does this sound so sexy?
"And ?" Patricia and Rico ask me at the same time.
"Tomorrow. Nine in the morning. Regeant Hotel. We should book a room for the shoot."
"Good." Patricia says happily.
"Can't we use his suite?" Rico asks.
Patricia gives him a look, "Obviously we can't Rico. That would be way to private for a photoshoot."
He nodds, "Right." he agrees, rolling his eyes.
Obviously he doesn't know what Patricia continues talking about.
I smile at him and he returns my smile right away. We both roll pur eyes as Patricia continues talking.
" I mean, you can't make such an important photoshoot at his suite! That's...." her voice disappears as I close my eyes. I feel his arms around my waist right away. His mascular arms around my petite waist. God, he' s so wonderfull. Amazing. I feel my pulse rising right away and it's getting hot in here.
"Helloooo? Maine?" I hear Patricia's voice ripping me out of my daydream.
"Huh? What?" I ask her.
"Chinese or Italian?" she ask me. "Rico is going to get us something to eat."
"Italian." I say smiling. I bet Richard Faulkerson had been in Italy a thpusands times already.
"Good. I'll be back in thirty minutes." Rico says as he makes his way out of the apartment.
"Make it fast." Patricia yells.
"Oh boy...... " Patricia says to me, once Rico has left us.
"What?"
"Someone is inlove...He has got you under your skin, Maine. she told her, shaking his head.
"Me inlove?..... Yeah right!" I say rolling my eyes. "That obvious?"
"To me yes. To Rico sadly no. He's still into you."
"He knows that I only see him as a brother."
She nodds. "I hope he does."

The next morning the four of us stand in the reception of the Regeant Hotel. After calling to book a room for a photoshoot we only had to mention that it was for Richard Faulkerson and we got the whole suite. For free. Amazing what doors this name opens.
"We have a photoshoot with Mr. Faulkerson at nine."  Patricia says to the lady sitting behind the reception desk. "Mr. Santos, Miss Mendoza and Miss Cruz."
The lady nodds and hands her the key to the suite, "Third floor. It's the second biggest suite to give you enough space."
"Who's in the biggest suite?" Rico asks.
Patricia hits him right away.
"Mr. Faulkerson lives in it, of course ." she says, a grin on her lips form.
He nodds, " Of course."
Rico's help for today, rolls his eyes.
Patricia walks away, holding the key in her hands. We follow her like lost puppies.
"What time is it?" she ask as we enter the elevator.
"Eight thirty." I say looking at my watch.
"Good we have about thirty minutes to get everything started." she says smilling. Yeah, Patricia is totally in her elemtent.
Thirty minutes later everything is ready for Mr. Richard Faulkerson. All the light is set up, the couch is moved to the other side of the room to have one blank wall and a chair is place infront of it, Mr. Faulkerson can sit down on it. We're reafy. But where is he?
"You think he's going to be late?" Rico asks.
"He's not a diva. He won't come late. He's disciplined. "   Patricia answers, nodding confidently. If only she knew how right she was.
The door of the suite opens and Mr. Faulkerson walks in, behind him another man in suite. "Good morning, everyone." he greets the group, but his eyes are focused on me. "As I said to Miss Mendoza yesterday, I only have a very short time window for this shoot. Ten minutes to be exact."
"Great." Patricia says and claps her hands, "Then we shouldn't lose time and get started Mr. Faulkerson., please get seated on the chair." she says, pointing at the chair in front of the blank wall.
He nodds and gets seated in an elegant way. In a way I would never be able to get seated . So unfair.
The ten minuted went by too fast. Rico took pictures like a maniac, although Patricia acted like the resl crazy one here. She couldn't keep her mouth shut the whole ten minutes. He knows exactly how to play with the camera. He knows exactly how he should move to look good in the light, although he always looks stunning . His glance only met mine twice. The first time he nearly smiled, the second time he ignored me. I don't get him.
"Mr. Faulkerson," the man in the background starts.
"You're next appointment starts in half an hour."
He nodds and gets up from the chair, "Well then it was pleasure to work with you." he says to the group, smilling.
"Yes it was indeed." Patricia agrees, shaking hands with him.
"I hope you have some usefull pictures." he says, his eyes focused on me. I feel my heartbeat increasing right away, "Miss Mendoza, would you mind to escort me to the elevator?"
Is this going to be some kind of ritual? " No of course not, Mr. Faulkerson." I say and walk him out of the suit.
"Nice to see you're still alive." he says in a whisper tone.
"Well I had a hero save me." I say before thinking, hopefully not loud enough for him to hear it.
He frowns, "I'm not a hero, Miss Mendoza."
I push the button for the elevator, "Well then, Mr. Faulkerson, who are you?"
His eyes smile as I feel my cheeks getting red. " How about you find out with a cup of coffee.?"
Coffee? "uhmmm......don't you have an appointment to get to?" I ask hom back instead.
"Are you rejecting me, Miss Mendoza."
"No." I say right away. No rejection. I could never reject him.
"Then I don't have an appointment to get to." he says, his eyes smilling. "Did you have a purse  or a jacket?"
I nodd, "Both. I' ll get them real quick."
"No need to rush, Miss Mendoza,." he says as I walk away. I can feel his eyes on my body as I walk to the suite again. His beautiful eyes.
I stop at the close door of the suite and take a deep breath before I open it.
"And? What did he say?" Patricia asks me right away.
I walk straight to my purse and jacket, picking up each from the couch. " He wants to go for coffee with me."
"But you hate coffee." Rico says
Patricia looks at him, before she rolls her eyes. "Go!"
"You sure you wanna have coffee with this guy? He seems strange." Lee says worried.
Patricia looks at him, "Just because he's polite,more polite than you,doesn't make him strange. He's a fine mam." Patricia adds, nodding at me to finally go.
"But what about--"
"We'll clean everything up.Go.I told you, he's into you." Patricia says smilling.
I return her goofy smile and walk out the suite again. Richard leans againstbthe wall,like some male model from a fashion magazine. "Ready?"
I nodd, "Yes. But I do have a confession to make." I add as we walk to the elevator.
He laughs, "That shouldn't be a problem with me, Miss Mendoza."
The elevator doors open without a sound and he takes my hand, leading me out of the hotel. " I'm walking hand in hand with Richard Faulkerson! My inner goddess dances Mambo 5,grinning. A couple, who was kissing passionately, looks at us innocently. My heads moves up and down, I can't look at him. Let alone bare the feelings his hands laced with mine give me go insane.
The elevator doors open again and we walk out. "What is it with elevators?" Faulkerson asks me, grinning.
I don't answer. We continue walking through the huge lobby pf the hotel. We walk in the direction to the exit, but Faulkerson doesn't take the revolving door. May because he would let my hand go then?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what will happen next...
Vote..comment...share
I just want to share what happen last night at #MaineAToastto21 event.. I/We all have the blast and its all worth it..

 I/We all have the blast and its all worth it