SOF: Chapter 59

The elevator doors glide open and we step out.

"You know, walking into your suit may not be such a good idea...." I start as he unlocks the hotel suite.

"Why?"

I shrugg, "Because we both know how we are when we're alone."

He smirks, "But it's the only way we can talk freely." he says holding the door for me.

I glance at him before I sigh and walk into the suite. It's a stylish suite, like it's excepted fro Richard-the Plaza.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I ask him as I get seated on the couch.

He get seated across me, saying nothing. He just stares at me for at least a minute.

His eyes make me feel uncomfortable and horny at same time.

"You look breathtaking, you know that?"

I blush and look away, feeling his eyes resting on my body. His eyes are burning it's a way into my skin once more. "Don't give me that look."

"What look?"

"This desired look. The look filled with pure lust. This look which makes my body go crazy." I say and let my eyes meet his. "Please don't torture me this way."

He nodds before he closes his eyes for a second. He opens them again, the lust is gone. How can he control himself just like that? I am like melting chocolate when we're together.

But he... He's making it look so easy. "How do you do it? How can you control yourself so easily."

"You think this is easy?" he asks me back, rising from the armchair across me. "This is not easy, Maine. standing across you, but not being able to touch you is not easy. Being in one room with you, while you won't even let me look at you is not easy. It's not easy. Having control is anything but easy."

"Why are you doing this then? Why are you torturing the both of us?" I ask him, rising from the couch as well.

"Because I want you. More than you know." he says into my eyes.

"Enough to end all your other relationships?"

"Contracts. And yes, enough to end all the other contracts." he says nodding, his eyes still staring back into my eyes.

"What made you change your mind? what was the trigger?" I ask him, trying hard to resist the urge to kiss him when we're so close.

"Mr. Lewis changed my mind. I saw you two dancing and it....It awoke feelings deep inside of me which...I've never felt before. You give me feelings that I....I don't understand. Very strong feelings. Seeing you with Mr. Lewis was....Was a pure torture. For the first time I understood how you must've felt when I left for Russia. You must've felt betrayed. You must've felt lonely. You must've been heartbroken."

I nodd, "Pretty much how I've felt, yeah."

"I can't even imagine how much strength it must've cost you to.... To share. I mean, it's an impossible requirement."

I let him talk say what he want to say. I am in silent. I don't know what to say. Id on't know what to do. How to react? Should I be happy?

"What do you want from me, Richard?"

"I want you. All of you. Only you." he said straight into my eyes. placing his hands to my cheek down to my waist.

I feel my body going crazy from his touch. My blood pressure is rising, my blood is running it's fastest speed through my veins. My body is covered in goosebumps.