SOF CHAPTER 87

"I think that would be the perfect location for your wedding." Mindy White, our wedding planner says, handing us pictures.

We're sitting at our dining table, which is covered with pictures, documents and folders. All in all, we're ready to make decisions about our wedding. A wedding which will happen in a little less than two months. A nearly impossible challenge, according to Mindy.

Both, Richard and I, take a look at the first picture. Undeniably, the beaches are the big attraction, and what beaches: exquisite ribbons of white sand lapped by topaz waters and backed by lush hills and big glacis boulders! It looks breathtaking. Like paradise on earth.

"What do you think?" Mindy asks us.

"Well, that's..." I am speechless.

"the perfect location." Richard finishes my sentence smiling.

"Good. The next picture shows the Four Seasons. I thought that could be the accommodation for the guests and for you. You will get the hilltop ocean-view villa for the first days." she explains, while our eyes are focused on the picture of the hotel.

The Hilltop Ocean-View Villa has panoramic views of the turquoise and blue waters of the bay and the surrounding mountains. It has an infinity pool, a deep soaking tub and an amazing deck! Wow.

"Well, I am-" Richard starts.

"Concerned about any paparazzi? That's why we will give every employee of the hotel a confidentiality agreement. Plus, we'll book the whole hotel for the ceremony."

A confidentiality agreement... Yeah, I had to sign one of those as well. That freaking agreement changed my life forever. I grin.

"What?" Richard asks me.

I shake my head, "Nothing. This all sounds like a very solid plan, Mindy."

She smiles confidently, "I thought the guests should arrive on either the 14th or 16th. That's up to you. We don't want jet lagged guests at a wedding, do we?"

I chuckle.

"16th it is." Richard informs her nodding.

"Good." she says looking at her list, "Then we have a location, an arrival date, a hotel and the guest lists. Next we need to decide how the invitations should look."

Uhm, what?! I look at her a little confused.

"It's important how they look. A font, a simple piece of paper and maybe a picture of both of you gives the invited guest a first impression of your wedding." the blue eyed woman starts explaining, "Since I believe your wedding should be classy, we should choose a white, beige or champagne color for the paper."

"Champagne." we say out of one mouth.

"Then we should use a curly font."

And why don't we write them ourselves?

Mindy smiles softly at me, as if she just read my mind, "A curly font gives the invitation something romantic. After all, you can't write the 200 invitations yourself. What color should the font have?"

I shrugg.

"Do you already know what color the flowers or the dresses of the bridesmaids should have?"

"Champagne. Maybe a pastel pink?"

"Then we should use a pastel pink as the font color. A transparent, release paper between the invitation and a picture of you should have the same color. Speaking of the picture, do you have one you'd like to be in, or do you want to take a new one?" she asks me.