SOF Chapter 34

Coming Home

He's coming home. Tonight, he's coming back. Back to Manhattan. Away from her. He left Irina. The last couple of days, since I left Chicago, I couldn't help but imagine him with other women. Other hot women. I don't like this thought. I don't like the fact that my mind is playing tricks with me, making me dream about Troy betraying me.

Jealousy is a strong emotion. An emotion I didn't feel until I met him. Until he left me. Replaced me with her. Irina.

In real life, when I wake up from my nightmares, I realize that those nightmares weren't nightmares. They're reality. But he doesn't betray me. That's the way he is. The polyamorist.

I sigh as I sit down on the music stool which is placed in front of the piano. The least I could do is welcome him properly. Since I don't really know him- my condition about getting to know each other a little more is something I have to discuss with him again- I prepared a couple of options. Including one sensual.

I brush through my hair which are falling loosely on my silk dressing gown, which covers option number three, as I start to play. I'm letting my feelings transform into notes, which form a soft melody.

I stayed in contact with William the whole rest of the week. In many ways he reminds me of Richard. You can definitely see and hear the blood relationship.He has the same smile as Richard when the situation gets a little more intimate. He has a sparkle in his eyes when he talks about Lily. A woman I now know as lovely and caring. A woman who took the wrong road when her relationship to William got torn apart. A woman Richard claims to be a crack whore. I wonder if I will ever see the same sparkle in Richards eyes, maybe even when he's talking about me or to me. An absurd thought.

I let my fingers glide over the music keys, filling the huge penthouse with a soft music. I wonder if he has changed. Maybe he doesn't want me anymore. Maybe I am not enough for him anymore. Maybe I am not worth for hi--- Stop it! My sun consciousness warns me. No, I wan't walk down that road.

I stop playing and stare out of the french window in front of me. The sun is already setting, filling the sky in beautiful pink, purple and orange tones. The view is amazing. Breathtaking even.

All of a sudden I feel someone is observing me. I feel his eyes burning it's way through my skin, awaking my synapses. I turn my head to the left and feel my pulse rising as soon as my glaze meet his.

He is leaning against the wall, his arms crossed in front of his god-like body. He's wearing dark blue jeans and simple white-the first two buttons are open- oxford shirt. His hair is gelled up, his lips from soft smile as he is still observing me.

"Hi." I say, smiling like a five year old. Gosh, this is like travelling back in time - right into my teenage years!

He say nothing. He walks over to me glamorously, my eyes follow his every step, fascinated by the way he moves his body. He sits down next to me, still without any word.

"What?" I ask him confused by the mixture of feelings he gives me when we're so close. I inhale his scent and get lost in his eyes. DAMN it! he's like my very own Opium, my very own Richard-Faulkerson-intoxicant.

He doesn't response with words. He places his wonderful hands on my face and kiss me gently first. Then passionately.

"Hi." he adds, his eyes filled with sparkle.

I smile at him softly, feeling complete again. "How are you?"

"You cooked!"

"You didn't answer my question." I say as he wipes a strand of hair away from my face. I feel my cheek blush away.

"You're beautiful, you know that?"

"So, you're not going to tell me how you feel?......" I say and get up from the music stool. he's making me crazy. Being so close to him makes my pulse rise, makes my synapses go crazy, it makes my body go crazy. I need air to breath or else I'm going to be all over him within a millisecond. "How was your flight?"

"Good. no complications."

I nod before I smile at him seductively , " I have three options for you to choose from?"

His eyes follow me as I lean against the piano. Gosh, how much I want to kiss those lips.

"Option number one: A cozy bed in case you want to sleep."

"I've slept on the plane. I'm not tired." he explains, rising from the music stool.

"Option number two: my pasta. And it's the best pasta in the world." I say and smile a little.

"I'm not hungry. What's option number three?"

I grin at him before I slowly walk over to him.

"Option number three: Me and what's beneath the night gown."

He returns my grin before he places his hand around my waist, making me feel a soft chill going through my veins. " Very seducing, Miss Mendoza. But how about option number four?"

what would it be?

thanks for reading

vote...comment...share😊