SOF: Chapter 42

The Gala

"Maine, are you don-" i hear his voice stop and I turn around.

He's wearing his usual clothes-a dark suit with a white oxford shirt and a black tie. His hair is gelled up.

"What?" I ask him confused as I look into his....breathless face.

"God, I so want to rip this dress off of you." he says to me as he walks over to me.

"Is this is your way of saying I look good?" I ask him as I feel his hand on my cheek.

"It's the way of telling you, that you look beyond amazing, Miss Mendoza." he says before he kiss me passionately.

I let go of his lips and smile, "We have to go. We don't want to late." I say as i feel his kisses on my neck. "Richard,please......if you don't stop, I'll...."

He stops and look at me, "You'll what?" he ask me with a dirty grin on his lips.

My eyes focus on his lips. His perfect, soft lips. DAMN it. I kiss him with all the passion I have, giving into my inner urge. he returns my kiss and slowly leads me over to the bed.

I fall on the softly lips and grin at him between his kisses.

"We...." A kiss. "should..." Another kiss. "stop." I say to him, or at least try to.

"Mhmmmm...." he agrees as he kisses his way down to my breast.

"I'm serious. I don't want us to go solo to the Gala. All eyes will be on us then."

He stop kissing me and look at me, "All eyes are on us anyway. It doesn't matter if we arrive on time or not, every step will be watched tonight."

Talking about no pressure. "We should still be on time."

He sighs before he kisses me softly once more, "Fine." he says and holds out a hand for me, to help me get off the bed. "But I'm going to get an extra night filled with sex with you then."

I show him a dirty grin as I adjust his tie, "No problem for me, Mr. Richards."

"Oh I know that...." he says as he adjusts my necklace.

"it's a pretty necklace."

"A pretty carrier." he says to me and takes my hand to lead me out of my bedroom.

"Are really all eyes going to be watching us?" i ask him as we walk to the elevator.

"You don't like the spotlight, do you?"

"Not so much." I admit as we reach the elevator.

"Okay..." he say, nodding.

I have no idea what he wants to tell me by that. "What's that suppose to mean?" I ask him as the elevator doors close.