SOF Chapter 11

previous chapter.........

"I wonder if that's ever going to work out."
"Let's find out then." I say before I kiss him passionately. FINALLY!.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My inner goddess yells...like I'm floating in the air. He returns my kiss, stronger, with more passion. I feel his hands moving down my back as our tongue start to battle. We continue kissing as he leads me slowly down to the glass hallway. We don't stop kissing until we reach the wooden door.He kicks the door open and walk in, our lips still touching. He takes a step away from me, opening my blouse. I feel my heart nearly jumping out of my chest,mas I let the blouse fall to the ground. He grins at me, satisfied by the image he's seeing. Then he takes off his shirt, revealing his perfect chest. He doesn't even give me time to look at him half-naked standing in front of me, instead he presses his lips gently against mine. Damn it, this man is an amazing kisser! While our tongues are still exploring each other's mouths, I feel his hands on my jeans, unbuttoning it. They fall to the ground and I step out of them, before I kick them away. He starts to kiss my neck and I moan. Oh boy, kisses have never felt so good....I raise my hand to touch his chest, but he takes a step back.
"Don't touch me."
Confused I glance at him, before his kisses get me back to paradise. He presses his hips against mine, making me feel his erection through his jeans. WOW.
He takes his jeans off, not stopping with his kisses on my shoulders. I have no idea how he does it. Absolutely none. But it feels amazing.
We fall on the soft king size bed in his bedroom. The bedding is made out of silk, I feel it against my almost naked body. He kisses his way down to my navel as I feel the heat inside me rising. "You have a piercing." He says, noticing my belly piercing.
"Yes." I say, lifting my head so I gave him. "Is that a problem with you, Mr. Faulkerson?"

"No. No problem at all, Miss Mendoza." He says before I feel his lips against mine. We continue kissing as I feel the heat inside of me rising. I want him. I need him. Inside of me. NOW! My inner goddess yells.

"Do you have a condom?" I ask him between our kisses.
"Always prepared." He says before kissing me.
I hear the cupboard on the nightstand opening, but his insanely good kisses stop me from looking. I feel his hands removing my panties. Oh,his perfect hands........
He opens the package and puts on the condom. Then he kisses me again and I feel him entering filling me completely. Oh god!
I return his kiss as he start moving on and out, building my orgasm. Oh god! It feels amazing. Him inside me, Amazing. He starts to moves faster and I feel I'm at the edge of the orgasm. I grab the sheet ready to come. He pushs in once more and I explode, screaming his name. Only a second later he explodes in me. What a man! god that was insane. Insanely good.
He pulls out of me, having the same satisfied grin on his lips like me, our breaths are irregular. His glance is dark. He kisses me softly, before he leans on his elbow.

"Did I promise you too much?" He ask me with a grin on his lips.

I shake my head, my breath is still irregular. "I think we should do that more often."

"Does that mean you will sign the contract?"

"Not so hasty, Mr. Faulkerson. I said I would like to do it again, not regular." I say, "After all, you gotta try on the shoes before you buy them."

" I get mine tailored." He says to me.

Of course. "Oh."

"But I know what you mean. You want to try it out first, before signing."

"Yes." I agree with him and yawn.

"All of it?"

I nodd. "That would be good."

"A week then. I give you a week to decide." He says, his eyes smiling.

I return his smile. "I thought you don't sleep with women in your bed."

"Who says that we're going to sleep?" he asks with a smirk on his lips.

I return his smile and feel his lips on my shoulder seconds later... "Mhm...... Your lips are amazing."

He kisses me again, this time more passion. Then I feel his hand on my back, opening my bra. I return his kiss and arch my hips against his. I feel his erection against my hips right away. God this man is a sex machine!- just like you, my subconsciousness say. My inner goddess start to cheer me up with pompoms, another round!

Short update....

I just want to say thank to all my readers.. love you all