SOF: CHAPTER 74

No need to wait my beloved readers...

ENJOY READING!!!!!!

Jimmy parks the car in private garage and we get out.  We walk into the familiar hallway hand in hand. Jimmy has disappeared.

"Where did Jimmy go?"

"Home."

I frown, "Where does he live?"

"He has an apartment in the same building. With Miss Santos."

Oh. "Are they a couple?"

"You didn't know?"

I raise an eyebrow at him, "Obviously, I didn't, Mr. Faulkerson." I say as we get into the elevator.

"Hold it please!" I hear someone yells and hold the elevator doors open.

A dark brown haired man walks in. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I smile.

"Which floor?" he asks us. He has warm green eyes.

"Penthouse."

"Oh. You must be Mr. Faulkerson then." he says pushing the 8th button. "I'm Steven Rhodes."

Richard nodds. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Rhodes."

"Nicomaine Mendoza." I introduced myself and shake hands with him. I can't ignore the way he stares at me- and neither can Richard who is squeezing my hand. Steven's fantasies seem to go crazy in his mind. Fantasies with me and him. God, he is so not my type!

"I just moved into this building a week ago. It's really nice."

"Yes it is." Richard agrees with him. I can see in his eyes that he is jealous.

The elevator door slide open and Steven Rhodes steps out, "It was nice meeting you."

"I don't like him." Richard says as he gives in the code, so the elevator could move up to the penthouse.

"He seems nice."

"He wanted nothing but to undress you. He ate you with his eyes."

I roll my eyes. "He did not."

"He did. End of discussion."

I raise an eyebrow at him as the elevator doors glide open. End of what?! "You can't do that."

"Yes I can." he says back to me as we walk out.

I don't follow him in the living area.

"What?" he ask me.

"What did you do to her?"

"I teach her a lesson." he says briefly.

"What did you do to her, Richard?"

"I didn't touch her, if that's what you mean." he says and roll his eyes. "We talked."

"What about?"