SOF: Chapter 62

My eyes flutter open int the morning and I stare back into the most beautiful eyes ever. A beautiful eyes but yet filled with a little worry.

"Hi." I say in a whisper, afraid of my morning breath.

"Good Morning." he says, fondling my cheeks. "How was your sleep?"

"No further nightmare. You?"

"Good." he says into my eyes.

"You're worried."

"Of course I am. I can see how it affects you. How much she has already gotten under your skin. And I wish it wouldn't happen. I wish I could take your fear away."

I smile, "You are taking my fear away by simply being with me. There's nothing I'm afraid of when I have you next to me."

He returns my smile  before he kisses me. Our tongues start to play as the sun slowly rises above the Manhattan skyline. we continue battling as I get seated on his lap.

Out of a sudden he let go. "We have about five men watching this room from outside." he reminds me. Jan, Gerald, Nick, Jimmy and Eddy.

I grin at him, "Then we better be quite." I say before kissing him.

"But-"

"Urggh! Do you want sex now or don't you?" I hiss at him, "Because I am so horny right now that I-" his lips on mine stop me.

A clear sign.

===========================================================

I giggle as i wrap the towel around my body. I have no idea how Mrs. Santos keeps the towel so fluffy. The bathroom is filled with hot steam from our shower and the sex.

He smiles at me as he step out of the shower. He covers his god-like body with a simple cashmere towel. "You're happy, Miss Mendoza."

My sexual satisfaction is sending endorphin. "Of course I am happy. Why wouldn't I be?" I ask him without thinking. My smile drops. "Right."

"I didn't-"

"And you didn't" I say before I feel his arms embracing my petite body from behind.

"I Love You." he whispers into my ear.

I smile, "I Love You,too."

"We'll make it through this."

I nodd before I feel him kissing my cheek. "When do you have to get to work?" I ask him.

"I go in about an hour or so."

"When will you be home?"

He shruggs, "Around six. Maybe six thirty."

I smile at him.

"Why?"

"I'll cook for you." I announce grinning, already knowing the irony of my words.

He raises an eyebrow, "The woman, who can't cook wants to cook for me?"

"I never said that I can't cook. I just said Patricia is the better cook." I say as we walk out of the bathroom.