SOF: Chapter 66

"Hey guys, sorry it was kind of crowded at the ladies room." I say to Valerie and Amanda as I sit down on the table again.

"Yeah, right. I saw that look you gave him. You so weren't at the ladies room." Amanda says grinning. "You were having dirty sex with the hottest men alive."

I blush and look away, "No, I did not."

"Your red cheeks says otherwise." Valerie says smiling.

"Whatever, Val." I say and roll my eyes, "What did I miss?"

"Not much." Amanda says with a shrugg, "We were just gossiping about these two brats, who are watching us now. Because of you."

"What? Why are they watching us because of me?" I say, turning around. They're right. here are six women staring at me right now. I roll my eyes, gosh I feel like I'm some kind of freak show. Fucking brats!

"Because you have Richard Faulkerson." Valerie explains, rolling her eyes. "Count one and one together. "

At least they don't freak out like Irina. I sigh, "I can't help it okay? He's in love with me and not them. They should just get over it."

"They will never get over it." the Grey woman says to me.

"Unless of course, you'd have a shiny ring on your finger." Amanda says smiling.

I raise an eyebrow at her. Richard and a.... Wedding?! So not him....And me....So not us. "I don't think I'll be wearing that kind of ring any time soon."

"Why not? Samuel's wedding for sure made him think..." Valerie says to me.

I look at her confused, "No it did not, Val. We both know how he is." Actually, only I know how he is. She doesn't.

"Would you say yes?" Amanda asks me smiling.

"Of course I'd say yes?" If he asked me. "Which he won't."

"Why not?"

"Because this is not...Our thing, I guess."

"Awwwww! She said 'our' thing!" Valerie says dreaming. "It so will be."

"It won't."

"It will."

"It won't."

==================================================================

"Hi." I hear him whisper and I look over my shoulder. There he is. My fucking perfect boyfriend, showing me his million-dollar-dimpled smile as if this would excuse his action. His excuse for not being with me in the last two hours.

"Hi." I whisper back, grinning like a teenager. Gosh, I can't be mad at him. and he knows it!

"Where are Amanda and Valerie?" he asks as he get seated next to me.

Gosh, I am so tired.

"Amanda left with Nate an hour ago. And Valerie..... Well, your sister left 20 minutes ago with a man." I say and grin a little, "Guess she learned that from you."

He holds up his hand, "I wasn't the teacher."

I nodd, "Yeah, right..." I say taking his hand.

"Richard?" I hear someone ask and turn around.

"Sasha.," he breaths out. A stiff breath. Is he shocked? Surprise?

I turn around. That's Sasha?! His.... His Sasha? The same Sasha, who introduced him to his former lifestyle? But it's... It's a she! Sasha is a woman! I thought that she is a he! Why the hell didn't he ever tell me?!

I shoot a dark, long look at him. Fuck, Sasha is a goddess! A sexbomb! No wonder she is a polyamorist- I bet she can't help but get offers from every single men.

"Wow, how long has it been, huh?" she asks him, pulling him in a long hug.

He grins, "You haven't changed a bit, Miss Lexington."

"So have you, Mr. Faulkerson." she says smiling. She has dark green eyes- but not in a scary way. She has blonde waves and wears a white dress. She looks amazing.

"This is Nicomaine Mendoza." he introduces me, ignoring my bitchy glance.

Her eyes locks with mine for a second. It's like she look right into my soul. Now I understand why Richard wanted her to meet Irina. She has the ability to look right into your soul.

"Nicomaine, how nice to finally meet you." she says, holding out her hand.

"Finally?" I ask her confused, shaking her perfect manicured hand into mine- also, perfect manicured, I remark.

"Yes. I've read the articles about you and......You." she says, looking at Richard as if she means something I will never understand.

He shruggs and smiles innocently.

"What articles?" I ask her confused. I only know about the article from a year ago- from the horse race.

She looks confused at me before her glance meets Richard's. "She doesn't know?"

He is silent, "She's about to, I guess."

"You can't hide something like this from her, Richard! We've been through this, haven't we?"

"Sash-"

She looks at me, "In case you ever need someone to talk about... You know what, yo can gladly come to me. I'll have an open ear for you." she says smiling before she looks at Richard, "The same for you, Richard. I talked to Samuel. He said you were quite fucked up when...." she is silent. "It's in the past. As I can see," she says and smile again.

He talked to her when I left him? I shoot another dark glance at him.

"I assume you need to talk now."

"Yes Sasha. Now we have to indeed." he says, his faced is tensed. Is he mad at Sasha now?

I don't care. I am mad at him.

She smiles innocently, "You had to inform her one way or another, Faulkerson." she whispers into his ear, but yet loud enough so I can understand everything clearly.

"Good evening, Miss Mendoza." she says smiling before she leaves the table.

Enjoy Reading...

vote...comment...