Chapter 46 ~ No Honour

Chapter 46 (The LAST CHAPTER) (Apart from the Epilogue)

No Honour 

 Suddenly Frodo disappeared and Boromir was pushed away from the spot where he had vanished.

“I see your mind! YOU’LL TAKE THE RING TO SAURON! YOU WILL BETRAY US! YOU GO TO YOUR DEATH AND THE DEATH OF US ALL!!! Curse you! CURSE YOU! TO THE DEATH-“ Suddenly he was thrown down. He seemed to come to his senses.

“Frodo? Frodo?” He asked. He looked like he was on the verge of tears. “What have I done? Please, Frodo? FRODO! I’M SORRY!” He shouted. I finally reached him and I drew my sword. I held it at his neck.

“HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO FRODO? YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF THIS FELLOWSHIP!” I bellowed at him.

“I- I do not know why I did that. It took me Alana. It has taken me. I do not deserve to live.” He sobbed. I sheathed my sword, even though I was still fuming. I shook my head. 

“You do not have my pity. I thought you would have been stronger.” I said disgusted. 

“I know.” He said. He stood up. 

“You don’t. If we survive this, Mirima your wife will need you to be strong.” I said. Suddenly I heard screaming in the distance. 

“The Orcs draw close. Draw your weapon.” I instructed. Suddenly I heard more familiar shouts in the distance. Boromir and I both barreled toward them. As we ran I shouted at him, “RENEW YOUR HONOUR!” We turned a corner and saw them surrounded on a bridge. Boromir took one side and I took the other.

Three of them advanced on me. The first one swung at my head and I ducked. I swung at his legs and he came crashing down. I stabbed him in the chest quickly before swinging at the neck of the second. His head came cleanly off and he crumpled. The third had lost interest and had started to run to the hobbits. I unsheathed my dagger and threw it. It pierced him right in the neck. 

Suddenly a loud blast sounded. Boromir had blown his horn. I knew the others would quickly come to my aid. I slashed at the Orc coming to me and he fell down. I followed Boromir and the hobbits as he retreated. Suddenly the amount of Orcs was overwhelming. The shouts and stomps were deafening. I didn’t run as far as they did and stayed back.

“GO! RUN!” Boromir shouted to the hobbits.

I looked around and noticed Boromir was missing as well.

“Frodo!!” I called. I started to sprint into the forest. 

“Alana! Wait!” Legolas cried. I kept going. I heard muffled voices in the distance and pushed myself to go further. In the distance I saw Frodo and Boromir. I tread lightly so as not to alert them to my presence. 

I started at slashing at the Orcs. I slashed one across the chest, stabbed one and twirled narrowly avoiding a swing. The Orc charged towards me. At the last second I ducked and threw him over my shoulder, stabbing him while he was on the ground. 

A few more came over to me. Bring it on, I thought. One swung and I jumped backwards. I swung and chopped off his head. The other two tried to stab and swing at me and I slashed at them. One crumpled and the other one just roared. I quickly stabbed him in the stomach and then kicked him to the ground. 

Suddenly an arrow pierced Boromir. I screamed. I looked for the source and quickly found it. I ran towards the Orc. It raised its bow and fired twice at me. Both arrows hit their mark in my chest with sick thuds. One hit just above my heart and below my shoulder, the other underneath my ribcage. 

Suddenly it felt like all my breath was gone, all my energy had been drained and fire had erupted in my chest. I screamed. I fell backwards and crashed onto the floor. I laid on the ground shaking from pain. I couldn’t move all I could feel was pain.

It felt like someone had stabbed my chests repeated with spoons and had tried to scoop my insides out. I couldn’t hear anything; I couldn’t feel anything except for pain.

Suddenly I could see more than just trees. Everything seemed to becoming lighter. Everything seemed to becoming white. When I normally passed out everything turned black, What was different this time? I thought.

I saw a vague outline of Legolas’s face hovering over mine before everything turned white and I saw and felt no more pain.

~ The End ~ 

~ ~ ~ WASN'T THAT SOOOO DRAMATIC!!!! I LOVED WRITING THAT PART! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. 

I'll get the epilogue up as soon as I can. Don't worry. I'm not sure when since school. BUT NEVER FEAR I'll get the new one up as soon as I can. I'm really trying. I'll get the epilogue up soon.

I have had so much fun writing this and I LOVE all the feedback and all the comments. I can't thank you guys enough. 

Read this, even if you didn't read the part above it. It's important...

The epilogue will be up shortly.  

Lots of love and mushy stuff!!! ~ ~ ~