Epilogue

Epilogue

Aragorn stood up and regarded Boromir sadly. He turned to look at Legolas and Gimli but when he did he found Legolas’s face distraught. 

Legolas felt nothing but terror, as he looked on to see two familiar boots sticking out from behind a thicket of trees. A sense of dread filled him. The others noticed and tried to see what he was staring at.

“Alana.” He whispered. He sprinted towards the familiar boots and was horrified to see that an unmoving body filled those shoes. He dropped to his knees next to her as the other two came up behind him. 

Legolas’s whole world came crashing down as he watched for any signs of movement in his best friend. 

“No. No! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! ALANA! YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME!” He yelled. He pulled her head onto his lap and wiped away the splashes of his tears on her face. He rocked her body back and forth.

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!” He cried. He sobbed and hugged the lifeless figure towards him.

Behind him Aragorn had started to cry, tears streamed down his face as he looked at the figure of his best friend. He cried at all the memories he shared with her and at the memories that they would never share again. He too dropped to his knees next to her.

“NOOOOOOOO!”

Behind them tears leaked from Gimli’s eyes as he watched his friends cry over his other friend. Legolas’s cries echoed around the forest. 

“Farewell Alana.” Gimli said to the dormant figure of their friend, Alana.

~ ~ ~ Okay. I was SOOOO sad writing this. I love everyone who read this book even if you never commented or voted! I'm just happy if you liked it. Thanks guys! Keep voting!!!

The next book is called 'Where To?' and I'll have that up super soon! Love you guys! ~ ~ ~