Chapter 1: With Her

C H A P T E R   O N E:

Zayn

 My eyes narrowed slightly, my lips forming a frown as I stared ahead. She just sat there, her soft skin brushing roughly against the shore rocks. A wave came and went, like moments. Each with its own furiosity, its own intensity.

My eyes fixed momentarily on the water, my pupils watching the rise and fall of the cold water. Everything was so peaceful here. There was nothing to worry about, everything was forgotten for a while as we just focused on things more important.

"Zayn", Perrie interuppted. My gaze suddenly broke and I looked up to meet her eyes, her eyeliner making them look much more deeper.

"Yeah?".

"You just seemed lost, are you with me?" she smiled as she fixed her position, scooting closer to me. My arm wrapped securely around her and she watched the waves with me.

"I'm with you", I looked down and planted a soft kiss on her delicate lips, feeling her smile against mine. I smiled back until I said the words with utter confidence, "I love you".

I smiled as I remembered the first time I said,'I love you' to her. In my opinion I love you, these three words could have a massive affect on a person. It makes them know that nothing in the world is as important as the love that the two of them shared.

"I can't believe their getting married", I said, my hands trailing over the embriodered card that Perrie held firmly in her hands.

"Their 22, its pretty young in my opinion", Perrie replied, smiling slightly as she stared intenetly on the wedding card.

"Young, yeah". I let go of the card, looking at Perrie as she just read and re-read the card like she couldn't believe it.

"Perrie hun, if ou don't believe it, call them", I joked as Perrie narrowed her eyes at me, clearly not amused. I didn't get why she didn't believe that they were getting married. I guess everyone has different views on when its the right time to get involved that seriously with one another but then again is there really a time to know that you're ready or that you're truly and deeply and genuinley in love?

"Its believable Zayn" Perrie confirmed, tossing the card on the coffee table and watching it neatly land on it, instead of falling as I thought.

"So are we going then?" Perrie asked, shocking me slightly. I didn't think that question would arise, afterall Gary and Katherine had always been great friends of ours. I didn't think there was any need to question about whether we were to attend the ceremony or not.

"Yes Perrie", I said, my tone gave away the fact that I was clrealy amused by her question. She looked at me in a questioning manner as I got up from the couch, walking over to where my jacket was hanging.

"Why are you so humored by my question?".