Big Ole Author's Note

I feel like I'm taking things too slow with this book, to me it's like there are all these extra details and when I try to take them out the story just feels incomplete and it's like aw poo!

I have 3 things to discuss.

Thing 1- Updates

Okay so here's the 411, I actually have no fucking idea as to what my update schedule should be. I'm just going to leave it as spontaneously weekly. I will update every week and the day may vary but usually I've been sticking to weekends for me. I kinda have everything written out for about 3 chapters but they're random and I need to write in between chapters so this shit ain't all choppy. I'm really busting my ass to produce this story greatly with Chenry to the max! I think this pretty much covers it.

Thing 2- Pictures

I think if I include pictures, my writing will be shorter so I don't know if that's exactly good or bad but I am considering this whole idea. My book cover isn't even fully there like it should be and that's quite upsetting, I tried to fix for a straight hour and it was so fucking annoying. I considered just making the fucking cover all plain and dull but that's not fair to Chenry so I didn't. This was supposed to be the cover though. I present to you, the full shit!

 I present to you, the full shit!

Thing 3-

Well shit now I don't remember, oh wait yeah the comments and votes. Thank you like so clucking much, I honestly didn't think this would go anywhere but it's going somewhere and it's doing something. I don't know what but some of you are reading and that is amazing to me! Truly means a lot that you take the time to even READ this shit story that I'm currently writing (kinda have no confidence in my writing so yeahzz) Soon enough, I'll start dedicating these chapters to those amazing avid supporters of my shit-fest book! I promise once things get interesting, OOOO MAMA things will get interesting! 

Anyways that was all, peace Chenry Gang 🏃💃👌✌✌💓💯😂😂