Chapter 13

"Henry, why can't you switch your classes?" Bianca asks Henry. We're at lunch and our dear principal decided that we've been hanging around him too much and we need to be more social. I think he's just hiding some really good food, probably didn't want to share. Jasper is outside holding a table for us while Henry and I are getting lunch. Everything was fine until Bianca spotted her freakishly tall boyfriend. She's now having lunch with us, grreaaat isn't it?

"Bianca we're already in the second semester of school. I can't switch my classes even if I wanted to." Henry says and she whines.

"Ugh but we have no classes together that's not fair." She says in an ugly voice. I sigh and Henry looks over Bianca and down at me. Bianca just stomps her foot and starts bitching. Henry's eyes plead for help. I shrug my shoulders. Finally we're all up next at the register. 

"Oooo what're we getting?" Bianca says cheerfully. This damn bitch.

"Well Henry and I pre-ordered so if you want lunch you can order now and we'll be outside, eating." I say just a bit rudely. She glares at me and I turn to Dory, my favorite Colombian lunch lady.

"Hey Dor, order for -" I start to say but she smiles upon seeing me.

"Ah I remember. I gave you guys a different name, I made the order Chenry with a heart. I'll go get it, what did you want to drink?" Dory says smiling widely and Henry and I while completely ignoring Bianca.

"Fruit punch and sweet tea. Thanks Dor, you're the best." Henry says to Dory with a smile. She turns around and starts yelling in Spanish. About 5 minutes later she hands us our food and drinks. We smile at her.

"Um I didn't get to order!" Bianca screeches. Dory looks at her with pure disgust.

"Ugh, I didn't see you. I think we have some leftover carrots, otherwise you'll have to get back in line." Dory says with attitude. I stifle my giggle as Bianca's face grows red.

"What? I'm already here why can't I order now?" She yells at Dory who reaches out and plucks her lip.

"Don't you yell at me, I can hit you. Now either get in line or starve." Dory says menacingly. Bianca 'hmps' and walks to the end of the line. Henry and I immediately start laughing. 

"See ya later Dory, have a good day." Henry says and we smile at her then walk away. She waves and gets to talking to the next kid in line. We rush out the cafeteria before Bianca sees us. We look around and find Jasper. We sit down and start to eat. We'd gotten 2 orders of nacho platters for us 3 to share. Jasper had his own water so he didn't need a drink. After 10 minutes our food was gone and we were all stuffed. Henry burped disgustingly and Jasper did the same. Shortly after I burped which was weak compared to theirs and we all laughed. Right after we finished taking pics and posting them on snapchat is when Bianca shows up with her crew, 3 guys and 3 girls who decide to sit with us. We sit squished at the table.

"Ugh, bae trade spots with James so we can sit next to each other." Bianca says to Henry and he shakes his head.

"I'm good plus I'm kinda stuck so yeah." Henry says and I feel the tension. I scoot over to give myself space and then I realize that my thigh is pressed against Henry's. I try to play it cool, hoping Bianca won't notice how close we are. She rolls her eyes at his response while she and her friends start talking about a party. It was all dumb and I grew annoyed with each passing second. I stood up out of nowhere and walked away. 

"What's her problem?" One of Bianca's dumb friends asks loudly. I keep walking.

"She's real stuck-up, she hates everyone." Bianca replies and I clench my fists.

"Oh she's the bitchy one you told us about." Another dumb friend says and I pick up my pace. Don't say anything Charlotte. Then I stop and breathe.