Chapter 15

"Come on boy." I say to Henry as I drag him through the park to a closed off area.

"Ooo can't wait to see it." Henry says and finally we're there. It's not much but I know Henry wanted something like this anyway.

"This is great!" Henry exclaims and dives right inside the tent I built. It took forever.

"Char, thanks so much." Henry says as I climb in with our food and drink tray. 

"No problem. I figured you'd like it, it's sort of like camping with your dad right?" I ask hopefully.

"Nah, it's better." He reassures me and I smile. 

"Good. I'm not doing this ever again, it took me 5 hours to set this shit up." I complain and Henry laughs. He takes the tray from me and places it on the floor between us. He starts to eat the pineapples and grapes that I got. I start eating some apple slices.

"I love that you love green fruit." Henry says, completely satisfied with his food. This boy is literally moaning with each bite. I slap his elbow and he whines with his mouth all stuffed. I roll my eyes and grab some grapes. I pop them in my mouth. Once I run out of my grapes, I lay down and watch Henry feast.

"Uhh, we're gonna be out here for a while so save some of that." I say to him and he looks at me then slowly puts an apple slice in his mouth. I roll my eyes as he slowly chews and gulps.

"But it's so good. I'll stop for now, did you plan anything for us to do?" He says and I just close my eyes. Then I feel a tickle, shit. I burst out with laughter.

"Stop stop, okay stop! No sleeping, I'm awake stop!" I yell out and sit up once Henry has stopped. I glare at him and he smiles like a dork.

"Ugh, I had planned for us to watch a few movies, and take this time to really get to know each other better and I kinda wanted to talk to you about something but that's later." I say rushing my words as I finish my sentence. 

"No, tell me now so we can be done with all serious stuff." He says and I sigh. I put my head down and stare at my knees. 

"Okay fine well while I was gone yesterday, I got a phone call. My mom is going to come for me, not to take me away but to sabotage everything. She made it clear that she hates me and I just, I wanted to tell someone but I felt like Ron and Dad would get way too mad." I say and after 5 seconds of silence, I look up to see Henry is actually gone. I look out of our tent opening to find he is about 4 feet away from me. I jump to my feet and race to him. I jump on his back, knocking him down and causing us to tumble on the ground.

"Hey, no stop. What's wrong?" I ask him thinking something happened.

"I'm gonna find that bitch and sabotage her before she even gets to you." He growls out and tries to throw me off of him. I wrap my legs around him.

"Hey no, it'll be ugh dammit!" I start but then stop as Henry actually gets up and transfers me to his back. I secure myself and start choking him.

"Stop, no let's do something later. We came here to celebrate." I say calmly and he starts coughing. I loosen my arms from around his neck and he starts to breathe deeply.

"Okay fine but when we get home that bitch is going down." He says angrily. I smile and Henry turns around and heads back to our tent. While entering he crouches down and then just lays down, placing his head on one of the pillows. I roll off of his back and lay next to him.

"Movie now?" I suggest and I look up to see Henry nodding. He flips over and I pull out my phone.

"Get the speaker out of the basket." I say to Henry and he does so. I connect my phone to the speaker and then I open Netflix.