Chapter 25

It was our last day in Orlando and we were set to go back. Of course our flight wasn't until around 3 a.m. but we'd all still packed ahead of time and set out clothes for the flight to avoid all that getting ready trouble stuff. We got the puppies back about 2 hours ago and they were just running around the house doing whatever they so pleased. Henry was chasing them and playing right along with them. I was too but I stopped half an hour ago, they tired me out. I'm sitting in the living room watching tv with Ron. Dad was outside making a phone call. We returned the car early and got some money back. Liv is actually going to pick us up and drop us off at the airport since she has to go into work at 2:30 a.m. 

Surprisingly she's going on vacation soon and she'll be spending it with us which is great, she'll fly in and we'll show her around. I think she's got a crush on my Dad which is great because he likes her too. I can tell even if he can't. They've been talking for a while and Ron has actually managed to go on a few dates here and there but he realized that there is one special person at our school that he misses which just so happens to be our favorite Colombian lunch lady. I didn't even know they knew each other but apparently they do.

"Char, we're going to go over to Liv's house and just chill." Ron says pulling me out of my thoughts. I nod my head and get up. It was fairly hot today so I was wearing purple shorts and white tank top with white flip flops, my hair was in a nice ponytail and I'd found some shades to wear. They weren't covering my eyes though just resting atop my head. I ran upstairs to get a bathing suit for Henry and I out of our suitcases. I ran back downstairs with the bathing suits in hand and I found everyone ready to go. Henry is putting leashes on the dogs and I made sure I had my phone and charger which luckily I did. I passed Henry his shorts after he stood up and he passed me a leash. I had Hugin while he had Cerberus. We all exit our home, Dad locking the door since he was last. We silently walk the 3 blocks to Liv's house. She's already outside and in a pretty cute bathing suit. 

The day actually went by pretty fast and before we knew it we were in the airport waiting to board our flight. This time though we'd all be sitting near each other. Pops and Ron had gotten seats in the row behind Henry and I. The pups would be with us again in their little cage bags I guess. We had about 30 minutes before boarding so we were all just chatting until I felt pain in my stomach which caused me to keep shifting in my seat.

"Char, are you ok?" Ron asks me. I nod my head and just rub my stomach. Then, I shake my head no after realizing this was no regular stomach pain. I grab my phone and bolt to the bathroom as quick as I can. I'd already saw the line in the lady's room so I just made a beeline for the family restroom. I open the door and close it behind me, forgetting to lock it. I put tissues on the seat because I'll be damned if I get an infection or something. I sit down and literally solid-liquid just kind of plops into the toilet. I just caught this bastard before it could mess up my undies. I get my phone from my pants pocket and dial Henry's number.

"Yo, you okay?" He answers before the first ring even completely goes through.

"No I um, I need you to bring me my purse please. I'm in the family bathroom, please hurry." I say trying to make everything as vague as possible.

"I'm coming." He replies and I just hang up. I really cannot believe of all times my period just decides to come now. This totally sucks monkey butt. A knock on the door pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Occupied." I mumble out and I start to get nervous as I hear the knob jiggle. I calm down and I see blonde hair and Henry's head. His eyes are closed as he steps in, making sure to keep the door from opening too much. He closes the door and just stands there with my purse and a plastic bag. I guess it's a good thing I didn't lock the door now.

"Um you can open your eyes, I'm covered enough." I squeak out because this is so damn awkward. I'm literally bleeding out of my vagina in front of my boyfriend, ohh and I'm on the toilet with my pants and underwear down. Just grrreeaaat. Wait, boyfriend? We're not dating yet oh what the hell he's still my man.  Henry opens his eyes and smiles at me. He walks to me and hands me my purse. I take it and place it on my lap trying to avoid eye contact. I search through my purse and pull out my emergency  pads. I open one and put it on then I look at Henry and signal for him to turn around which he does. So I quickly wipe myself since I'm already in the bathroom, pull up my bottoms and flush the toilet. I wash my hands while Henry just stands there waiting for me. I dry my hands on my jacket and walk towards Henry.