Chapter 18

We've got about 4 hours left on our flight and I'm kind of tired, Henry and I have a whole row to ourselves since the person who was next to us was allergic to dogs and we have 2. I'm in the middle and Henry has the window seat while Uncle Ron and Dad are somewhere on this plane. 

"Hey Char, did your dad ever go to therapy for any emotional problems?" Henry asks me. I nod my head.

"Yeah, he used to go to the thingy on Grover Loop. Why?" I dish out my dad's info just like that. 

"I used to go there. I thought he looked familiar, I knew I knew him from somewhere." Henry says with a thoughtful face. 

"Yeah he has um fuck, I'm gonna tell you the truth he has borderline personality disorder but he's getting better. You said you used to go there? What happened?" I whisper to him since we're exchanging secrets. 

"Well I went and I never found out why cause they asked me to step out the room and spoke to my parents. But whatever happened, I've never gone to a doctor or anything since. I think while I was going I saw your dad a few times. We were great acquaintances. Think he remembers that?" Henry reminisces.

"It's possible, you should probably mention it to him once we're all settled in then." I tell him. Should I ask him about if he ever mentioned me? Uggghhhh.

"Hey uh did he ever talk to you about things?" I ask hesitantly.

"He spoke of his closest friend Roscoe and his heart, his favorite person in the world. He was determined to get better so she wouldn't have to see him as the sorry excuse of a person he is. I think her name was Marie, pretty name. I never met her though, do you know her? Oh sorry, that was so insensitive." Henry says and quickly apologizes once he sees me start to tear up. He probably thinks something different is  going on. He engulfs me in a hug and my tears just fall. I wipe them though and pull out his hug. I smile at him and he looks at me confused.

"Yeah you did meet her , that's me. My middle name is Marie." I say happily. Henry smiles.

"That's awesome, you definitely kept him going. Once I stopped coming I'd tried to find him but my mom didn't want me talking to him she thought he was a child molester. That was the end of our soon to be friendship. I doubt he'll remember me." Henry says pretty depressed. I rub his arm.

"Hey cheer up, he might remember you, keep hope okay? He doesn't forget those who mean a lot to him." I say trying to be positive. 

"Thanks Char, you're the best." He says eagerly and kisses my neck causing me to jump back and shiver. 

"Boy don't do that out of nowhere." I say and he smirks. I look at him weirdly and I catch a mischievous glint in his eye. But I realize it too late. He moves and starts tickling me. I burst out with laughter and soon it gets too much. 

"Stop! Stop!" I squeal in between laughs. He smiles and keeps going. The pups start barking. I can't breath oh my gosh this is too much. Suddenly he stops and I take this opportunity to grab my neck pillow and smack him with it. He falls out of his seat and onto the floor and I burst out laughing. He crawls in front of me and I move to my left and he follows me, we do this for a little while until he leaps on me and he's on top of me in the seats. He starts tickling me again and I just laugh while trying to pry his hands off of me. He stops and starts to trail kisses across my forehead. I turn my head into the seat away from him and he just attacks my neck, tickling it I mean. I squirm under him and then I feel his hand on my thigh. My eyes shoot open and my head turns to him just as he goes to kiss my neck which ends up in him kissing the corner of my mouth and only the corner. He pulls away and gets up, I get up right after. Well if the sexual tension wasn't high already it's definitely high now.