Chapter 26

We've already been back in school for about 2 weeks now and so far things have been a little too damn peaceful. Of course I'll take it because the first few days we got back everything was just terrible. 

-------------------------- 2 weeks ago--------------------

"Piper, why are you here?" Henry asks, breaking the ice. We were all in the dining room but no one was sitting at the table. I look at Henry and he's glaring at Piper while she looks out of place.

"Henry, eat. I'll talk to her." I say to him.

"No, Charlotte. She's my sister and clearly she's here for something so I'm going to talk to her just uh save food for me." Henry says and I just nod. He takes her hand and they walk into the living room. It's quiet for a few seconds until Henry walks back into the room.

"Char, she wants you with me." Henry says lowly and I rush him out of the room. We get to the living room and Piper is just standing awkwardly in the middle of the floor.

"I'm sorry for everything I have ever done or said or just well everything yeah. I realized once you moved out that you've always tried to form a relationship with me and I never let you. Something happened to me the other day and I realized I had no one to talk to which is all my fault. You might not forgive me now but I hope one day you do because I'm tired of being alone." Piper admits. Henry just stands there shocked.

"I need to eat." He says and just walks out. I watch as Piper's face falls. Even though she said she wanted him to forgive her one day, I could tell that she definitely wanted that day to be today. I watch as she cries and then laughs.

"I'm so stupid. I really thought he would forgive me. I treated him like complete crap, why would he want to be my older brother? I'm a sucky sister. I'm sorry I came here and disturbed everything but I just, I really want a bond with my brother. And I actually do really like you Charlotte so I'm happy that he's friends with you because I can tell you guys care for each other a lot. Take care of him for me please." Piper says and goes to leave. I grab her wrist and pull her in for a hug. She immediately hugs back and cries into my shoulder.

"What did they say?" I ask her.

"They said that no one wanted to be my friend because all I do is flip on everyone. I'm too confusing but I can't help that I glitch sometimes. There are all these rumors about me that I found out about and I just couldn't believe it. Some were that I probably tried to rape Henry which is why I left, some were that my dad probably abused me along with my mother but everything all came from the fact that I was sexually abused which just had to be the reason why I sleep around and glitch or flip out or change personalities. But what really hurts was that it all came from this guy that I thought actually liked me. He played me, I opened up to him and he twisted everything. I was so hurt. I am so hurt, Charlotte he broke me." Piper sobs out. I just hug her and rub her back while she cries. I feel myself get ripped apart from Piper and I'm ready to smack someone silly until I realize it was Henry. Piper's crying into his chest and he's comforting her, huh they actually look like siblings who care about each other. 

"I know your hurt but you need to tell me who this guy is so I can beat the fuck out of him." Henry says and Piper just nods her head. 

"I do forgive you, don't ever think that I'd just not accept you ok? You're my sister and it doesn't matter what you did before all that matters is what you're doing now. I just needed a breather. I'm sorry I wasn't here to spot the phony fucker and warn you. I'm supposed to protect you and I didn't." Henry says to Piper.

"No, it's not like I would have listened but now I'm ready to have someone that cares about me. I told mom and dad and they just told me to go take my meds. I threw them out the window and they got upset. I didn't understand why but it turns out my meds make me act all crazy and they're not even real meds." Piper confesses. I slap my forehead. She should not have said that.