Chapter 24

Charlotte

I woke up startled. I couldn't have been sleeping for more than 30 minutes. I check the clock on the cable thingy to see I was right. I was crazy to even fall asleep without putting on a scarf. I get up, off of Henry pretty easily and I'm now realizing it's because he wasn't actually holding me or anything. I shake him a little trying to get him up. It doesn't work. Ugh, I bend down and start to tickle his foot. After a few seconds he moves his foot. I start tickling it again until he kicks and nearly hits me. I scream causing him to jump up and search.

"Char! You okay?" He says as his eyes fall on me. 

"Yeah I'm good, you just almost kicked me." I say and he looks confused. I just shake it off and drag him upstairs. We both shower and properly get ready for bed. After I finish tying my scarf I close the bathroom door and plop in bed next to Henry. 

"Goodnight." I say and he just kisses my forehead then wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me in close to him. I just sigh and lay my head on his chest. Damn boy always doing some extra possessive shit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time I wake up peacefully. I rub my eyes and attempt to get up. I look down to see Henry's injured hand is gripping my waist. I follow his arm to find there is actually a good amount of space between us. I hold my arm out and I'm embarrassed to admit to myself that I can't reach him yet he can reach me. Stupid long-limb freak.

I move back a little until he's finally within my reach. I start to poke him and shake him. I ruffle his hair and do just about anything that comes to mind. But all that did was cause him to bring me in closer so now I'm being used like a pillow, clutched tightly and being laid on. 

Oh fuck I have to pee.

"Henry get up please you're laying on my stomach and I have to pee." I say while shaking him again. He just moans and turns his head. Ugh really, why is he so hard to wake up?

"Get your fat butt up and off of meeee." I whine while shaking him because I really gotta go. He just stays sleeping, damn this boy. I try to just move him but his resistance is so strong in his sleep. What the actual hell? I just play with his hair to distract myself. Henry please move soon. Just like that, he wakes up.

"Mmm morning babe." Henry says with that devilishly handsome morning voice. I smile.

"Morning, can you uh get up so I can pee." I say and he just moves then starts to rub his eyes. I just get up and dash into the bathroom and relieve myself. Good lord, that was close. I finish my business, wash my hands and walk back into the room. 

"Can we stay in bed for a few hours?" Henry asks and with that voice I'd probably say yes to anything so I just nod.

"Hey you okay? You're acting a little weird." He says and I just nod really quickly. I cough to clear my throat.

"Uh yeah, all good. See?" I say as I crawl back in bed. Henry just nods and pulls me to him and lays his head on my thigh.

"Having fun there?" I ask and he just nods then makes an 'mhm' sound. I roll my eyes.

"Should we call Jasp and tell him we're like together?" I ask and Henry shakes his head.

"Why not?" I ask, I want to tell someone.

"I don't think it'll be good for him to hear about us working when he and Chloe didn't. Give him time, we can call him and check on him. Make sure he didn't do anything stupid." Henry reasons and that voice makes me melt. I nod just a little sad that we can't tell Jasper yet. Henry gets up and kiss my cheek.