Chapter 31

Charlotte

Henry and I are officially together, I can't believe this. I was finally able to get a good night's sleep and we'd all agreed we wouldn't be going to school today. Mondays aren't that important. This month is going by pretty fast though which is weird. I'm taking some time out today to go visit my uncle's grave. I don't quite know if I'm up for it but I think I need to. 

I get out of bed and choose some clothes, just a plain blue shirt and some grey jeans. I grab white ankle socks, and a matching underwear set. I place all my stuff in the bathroom and freshen up since I already took my shower last night. After spending an hour in the bathroom I clean up behind myself and make my way to the living room where Henry and Piper are on the couch talking about something.

"Morning Char." Piper says spotting me first. Henry nearly leaps over the couch to get to me. He plants a big kiss on my lips and pulls away before I can react.Good God, I love mornings. He smiles down at me and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Morning baby." He says as he guides me to the couch.

"Wow, good morning to you too. Hiii Pipes." I say a little stunned. We get to the couch and Henry sits down, pulling me onto his lap.

"Are you guys-?" Piper asks, pointing at the two of us and Henry nods.

"Yes!" Henry declares and kisses my cheek. Piper squeals.

"Yay finally! Okay so next is the wedding, can I be a bridesmaid? Pleeaasssee" Piper pleads and I roll my eyes at her. She stops and then sticks her tongue out.

"What were y'all talking about?"I ask Henry.

"Piper suggested if we were gonna get another apartment and I told her after thinking it over that I would but I also want to get a house. I don't want to move into an apartment this year and then move into an actual house practically a year after that." Henry says.

"What made you want to move into a house?" I ask him.

"That's what I said." Piper chimes in.

"I just want our own space, no elevator rides or anything like that. I want to walk into my own home and not get occasional complaints from people downstairs." Henry says.

"Makes sense but really why not wait until we're like 20 to do that?"I ask him.

"Because he's an impatient retard." Piper says and I laugh. He rolls his eyes.

"I'll wait til then but if we get another apartment it has to be 3 bedrooms."Henry says.

"3 bedrooms?" I ask.

"Why do you want a guest room?" Piper asks. Henry scrunches up his face.

"Guest room? Guests sleep on the couch or some shit. My babies need a room. Hugin! Cerberus! Come to Daddy!" Henry yells and low and behold, panting and paws are heard.

"Wow, you guys are getting big." Piper comments as they easily jump onto the couch and we all start to mess around with the two.

"Alright guys, I'll be leaving in a few." I say after some time has passed.

"We're coming." Piper says. She gets up and leaves the living room. I take this time to take in Henry's appearance. He's got on a light grey sweatshirt and darker grey sweatpants and of course no socks.

"I don't know how you can walk around with no socks on." I comment and Henry smirks.

"It's not that bad, you should try it." He says.

"Um I have, it's terrible." I say and he shakes his head.

"Char you know your toes won't freeze off." He says and this time I shake my head.