Chapter 16

Spring break is coming up very soon, it starts Wednesday March 30th and ends on April 5th which is flipping heaven. Today is Monday March 28th so I guess my excitement is just a little well ya know up there.

"Hey Char, why is your leg shaking and what's got you smiling?" Henry asks. I shake my head and just walk out of our classroom. All the other students are gone and we're just sitting there like doofs.

"Is school over? Come on, Momma misses her babies." I yell out to Henry. He gets up and leads me out the school.

"Did we ever get our grade from Skips for our performance?" I ask Henry and he thinks it over, his thinking face is cute. Dammit, I hate those thoughts.

"Uh yeah, remember he said it was too good to grade? I guess that's an A" Henry says and I nod, sounds about right. Yeah, it was a pretty emotional piece.

"You know you really did good on that, you're a gorgeous dancer." Henry comments pausing and looking me dead in the eye. Embarrassment sets in now.

"Oh uh thanks, you were pretty great too. I heard you singing along, you're not bad." I say not even sure if I complimented him like I wanted. He smiles and I try to break eye contact but he grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. He moves closer to me and I stop breathing.

"Thanks, that means a lot coming from you." He says in a voice slightly more arousing voice than his regular one. I just squeak and nod my head. He smiles and removes his fingers from my chin. He raises his eyebrow and I'm positive I'm blushing. I cover my cheeks even though I'm sure he can't see it. He moves my hands and licks his lips. Good lord dammit! I bite my lip and just as he opens his mouth someone bumps into him. He stumbles but regains his footing and I hold his wrists to keep him upright. I look around and then I see Bianca glaring at me. Oh hell no. I let Henry go and march right up to her.

"Dammit, we're not taking your shit. If there is a problem fight me right now." I say quietly to her and she stares at me. I watch the fear fill her eyes. She opens her mouth and her breath hitches. She shakes her head no and walks away. I stomp off angrily to the car and Henry soon follows.

"She's never been scared of anyone before." Henry comments as we reach his car.

"Eh, I must be special. Where's Jasper?" I ask and then we both start to look around for him. We shrug our shoulder and turn back to the car. Henry unlocks the doors and we get in. We pull out of the parking lot and as soon as Henry goes to make a turn Jasper jumps on the car.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" , "AW BLOODY FUCKING HELL!" Henry and I both yell out shocked. Jasper laughs and points at us through the glass. I give him a mean glare and he stops. He puts his hands together and cries.

"Please don't be mad, don't get mad no no no please no don't be mad." He starts begging and then I roll my eyes.

"Okay fuckwit get the hell off my car and get in before I start driving!" Henry yells out and Jasper hurriedly scrambles into the car. After he's in Henry speeds off and Jasper flies, hitting his head on my seat.

"Ouch Henry that wasn't nice." Jasper whines out and rubs his head. He puts his seatbelt on and Henry starts to chuckle then I start giggling. He did deserve that for scaring us.

"Not funny guys." Jasper cries out.

"Wasn't funny when you were laughing at us either." Henry says and Jasper just groans. We drive off to our house.

"You're staying over right?" I ask Jasper.

"Yeah, my mom said I have to facetime her when we get there though. She wants to see the puppies." He says.