Chapter 28

Charlotte

So it's been a while and I guess it's strange but we've all actually been kind of happy. Piper is with that delivery guy who turned out to be really cool and gets along really well with Henry and Jasper. Chloe and Jasper are back together and they seem happier now. Henry and I have yet to actually be together. Bianca has left us alone, she's actually apologized and gotten her act together once it dawned on her that she's really having a baby. She dresses more appropriately and is trying to actually do things on her own instead of relying on someone else to do so. All of her friends ditched her since she stopped going to parties. I'm actually her only friend and she's preparing to be home-schooled since everyone has started ridiculing her and she refuses to let me defend her. Of course I still threaten people if they say something but they usually do it when I'm not around.

"Char?" Henry calls pulling me out of my head. I look at him.

"Yeah?" I ask him. He just smiles and grabs his car keys off his nightstand.

"Want breakfast?" He asks and I nod. We get up and make our way out. We both scoop up a puppy and head outside and to the elevator.

"Henry isn't it like 3 o' clock?" I ask him. He just laughs.

"Breakfast can be eaten at any time." He says and I laugh this time. Finally the elevator stops and we walk out, starting our short trek to the car. We put the pups in the back and get in the front. 

"How about we go to Ron's house?" I suggest and Henry nods then starts up the car.

"Call and tell him we'll be over later." Henry says and I unlock my phone and call.

"Ronald?" I ask once the phone is picked up.

"Oh no, it's me Dory. Hi Charlotte, is Henry with you tell him hi for me." Dory says and I laugh. I love her accent.

"Dory says hi Hen." I tell him. 

"Heeyy!" He yells out loud enough for Dory to hear him.

"Uh hey Dory, is it alright if we come over later?" I ask her.

"Yes that's perfect, we were going to invite you guys anyway. Bring your father." Dory says.

"Alright we'll be there in about 3 hours or something." I say and Dory just 'mhms' into the phone then hangs up.

"I guess Ron has something to tell us, Dory said he was gonna invite us all over anyways." I say.

"Huh, I wonder what's going on. Can we just grab something from McDonalds? I really want like 5 McGriddles right now." Henry asks me.

"Sure, I've got like $15 on me" I reason.

"You're not paying, keep your money for your Dad's birthday, aren't you taking him out?" Henry questions me.

"Yes omg, thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot. I definitely don't want to be broke for that." I say slightly embarrassed I forgot I was saving my money for my Dad. 

"What do you want?" Henry asks as he pulls into McDonald's. 

"Whatever you get and an orange juice please." I say politely.

"Alright," Henry rolls down his window

"Hi! Welcome to McDonald's, what are ya getting?" Some high-pitched voice asks.

"Can I have 5 bacon, egg and cheese McGriddles, 2 Oreo McFlurry's, a large fry, Orange Juice and a Strawberry Fanta." Henry orders, damn he sounds fat. (A/N WHEN I FOUND OUT MCDONALD'S SELLS STRAWBERRY FANTA LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO I NEARLY DIED, I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! Oh and by the way this price is 100% made up)