Chapter 14

Henry

Saturdays are really great. I get to sleep and chill. I wake up around 1 pm happily. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I shower and once I'm done I wrap a towel around myself. I move and get out underwear and clothes. I only put on my my boxers and black joggers. I dry off my upper body and walk out the room. Then I stop, that's not fair. Charlotte doesn't walk around half-naked. I walk back in the room and put on a wife-beater. I re-walk out the room and follow the sounds of barking and the smell of food. I enter the kitchen to see Char hard at work and the puppies are fighting. As soon as they see me though they run straight to me. I bend down and pet them.

"Hey babies, did Mommy feed you yet?" I ask them and they just bark. 

"I didn't get to, can you do it please?" Char calls out to me. I smile at the puppies and get on all fours. I attempt to race them to the other side of the kitchen where their bowls are. I see their water fountain is still full.

"Aww, y'all aren't thirsty? Gotta get you tired then." I say to them as I get up and get their snacks out of the cabin they're in. I fill up their bowls, put the food away and get back on the floor. They eat and look at me. I start to crawl around our island and the puppies follow me. I stand up and start to run around the apartment. I hear them gaining on my and then I jump on the couch which they can't quite reach yet so they sit barking at me from the floor. I smirk and walk back into the kitchen, the pups just drink up that water.

"Are you tired?" Charlotte asks me and then I realize I just did a lot of work. I nod my head and she laughs.

"Food's done." She says and I grab her fork and start eating eggs out of the pan.

"Henry! Dammit, get a bowl!" She yells at me and slaps my back. I stop eating.

"Ooowww." I say and then I steal 4 pieces of bacon and stuff them in my mouth. I moan in satisfaction.

"Ugh that's so good, you're definitely going to always do breakfast." I say cheerfully and Charlotte just rolls her eyes.

"Unbelievable." She utters as she goes to get a plate. I grab her wrist and pull her to the stove. I hand her my fork.

"Eat out the pan." I instruct her and she shakes her head.

"Eat it or I'll feed you." I say and she lets out a heavy sigh. Ooo I'm making her mad. She snatches the fork out of my hand and starts eating.

"Gee, you don't have to snatch." I say and she gives me the finger. I smile and go to our bedroom to get my phone. Once I walk back in the living room I see Charlotte sprawled out on the couch. I sit on the floor by the couch and check my messages. 

Bianca- I'm coming over at 3

I look at the time to see it's 3:15. Oh shit.

"What?" Charlotte asks. I must have said that out loud.

"Bianca will be here soon." I say and Charlotte grunts.

"Again? Gosh, I'm not staying this time." Charlotte says popping up off the couch and going to our bedroom. She comes back out as soon as someone knocks frantically on the door. 

"Coming." I say and then the knocking starts up again. I get to the door and prepare to yell.

"I fucking said I was coming!" I yell at none other than Bianca. She frowns.

"Sorry, I didn't hear that." She says sweetly and then she runs a finger down my shirt. I slap her hand away.

"Excuse me." An angry little devil says behind me. I turn to the side as Charlotte walks through the doorway, managing to not touch Bianca at all.