Chapter 8

Saturday, the best day of the week. Normally, I sleep in til about 1 and just chill in bed for the rest of the day. But this time, ohhhh this time I have plans. So for whatever reason, I am awake at 9 am on Saturday - WILLINGLY MIGHT I ADD - and of course Henry is still sleeping. I'm going to wake him up after I shower. I get up and look through my suitcase. I get out my outfit and go clean my dirty bodaay! I decide I'm just gonna let Henry sleep for a little while. He doesn't deserve to suffer. 

After my shower I get out my phone and scroll through everything. I open my snapchat and post a picture with the flowers on my head. I then go and watch Henry's story. OH MY GOSH HE POSTED  ME IN CLASS! There's me sleeping, me eating chips, and of course me dancing on his desk. I was doing the running man challenge so I'm not really mad about that one. The next one was a video with laughing and heart-eyed emojis of me chasing him through the halls. Don't I look so short? Dammit, I'm going to beat him up later. My phone starts ringing and it's my mother. I just watch it ring with a stank face. It stops ringing and I proceed to skim through other people's stories since I am now kind of forced to see EVERYONE'S story. My phone starts ringing again.

I have the straightest face on while waiting for it to finish. Whhhyyy is this lady calling me? Good lord! My phone stops ringing finally and I go back to watching stories but of course this woman don't know how to quit. I groan and just turn my phone off quite annoyed. I'm leaving it off. I get up, realizing I'm still in the bathroom, and head to Henry's room. He's still sleep and I roll my eyes. I open his window and climb out. I don't wanna deal with his folks, they're all pig-heads. Okay so say I don't die the plan is to just go for a walk. I make it safely down the tree and I start walking. Okay where to? I walk to the park since that's the only place I really want to go. 

I can't believe how my life has flipped, why am I okay right now? I feel so heartless, I really loved Uncle Rosco so why aren't I still heart-broken? Is it normal to accept the death of a loved one so quickly? I dab at my eyes to find they're actually dry and I'm not tearing up. I walk aimlessly around the park. I sit on the swings and just swing for a little. 

"You don't really think she's mad right?" Mother's voice asks. I jump off the swing and hide under the playground next to me.

"Mom, it's Charlotte. She's probably sleeping, let her wake up and see your texts. She'll come crawling back to you, she has to. It's not like she'll actually listen to Nicho's piece of crap sob story. He was a good-for-nothing dad, he should be dead already." My sister's voice says with so much anger. What happened to Dad? What sob story? Why is this bitch trying to get in contact with me? 

"Doesn't matter anyways, since that dumbass uncle of hers is finally dead she'll have no choice but to come back to me right? Are you sure she's staying with a boy now?" Mother says. Does she really think I'm going to want anything to do with her? Someone is stupid!

"Positive, his name is Harry. I told you she was a little slut, didn't I? Staying with a boy at 16, if that doesn't scream hoe I don't know what does." My sibling comments. Any fondness I had of her is now gone. If I'd known she didn't like me this much ooo I would have told her prissy ass off a few years ago. I wait for Mother to reprimand her but it never comes. Huh, if I'm such a hoe then why the fuck does she want anything to do with me? Why are they even at the park? I honestly don't care. I quietly crawl from under the playground and run quietly away. I'd already figured they were by the entrance and weren't facing my way by their voices. I run home with one thing on my mind. Where's Dad? 

I drop on the floor and start to pant. Gee running home , climbing up a tree and into a window is so not a good idea. Alright, I did my exercise for the year. I'm done. I lay on the ground panting for about 10 minutes before I look around to find the bed empty. Where the hell is this boy? I just shrug my shoulders and close my eyes. I need a nap and some doughnuts. That sounds good right now.