Chapter 19

Henry

Okay so we just finished eating and we're heading to our temporary home. I noticed that Charlotte's been acting a little different ever since she fell asleep on the plane. I think it has something to do with what people were saying about us on the plane. I told Ron and Pops about it while she was sleeping and they told me to remind her that it doesn't matter what people think and to establish that what I feel for her isn't just a game. We get back in the car and this time I am given the aux cord 😈😈. The fun begins as I play Work since I know it's one of Charlotte's favorite songs. She immediately pipes up and starts singing along while dancing in her seat. Eventually we're all singing along and then of course I just have to steal some attention.

"Yeah okay, You need to get done, done, done, done at work, come over we just need to slow the motion don't give that away to no one long distance, I need you when I see potential I just gotta see it through if you had a twin, I would still choose you I don't wanna rush into it, if it's too soon" I rap while staring at Char hoping she catches what I'm going with here. She nods briefly before joining into sing the next line with me.

"But I know you need to get done, done, done, done," she goes back to humming after this, "If you come over sorry if I'm way less friendly I got niggas tryna end me, oh" Charlotte looks at me shocked that I actually said the word 'niggas'. I wink at her and she just laughs. 

"I spilled all my emotions tonight, I'm sorry rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', how many more shots until you're rollin'? We just need a face to face you could pick the time and the place you spent some time away now you need to forward and give me all the" I rap and then Charlotte along with Ron and Pops join us for the chorus although Ron sings proudly while Dad grumbles the lyrics. He hates this song but it's pretty catchy and he knows he just can't resist. 

Soon enough we pull up to a really nice looking house and a woman standing outside who just so happens to be Liv. She smiles widely as we all get out the car and Charlotte sends her a confused look. 

"Yeah I took off work early at my other job because I knew people were coming in, I didn't know you were the people though, you guys will love this house it's amazing. Here are the keys, wi-fi code is on the kitchen counter along with some money for dinner for about 3 days. Enjoy your stay and call me if there are any concerns, my number is on the fridge." Liv says as she hands each of us a house key and then leaves right after her speech before we even got to thank her. I walk right up to the door and unlock it, we all enter the house and explore. It was gorgeous, the layout of everything was amazing and we all sat down in the living room after we finished exploring. ( AUTHOR HERE - THIS IS DOWNSTAIRS)

(THIS IS UPSTAIRS OKAY ITS GONNA GO BACK TO HENRY AFTER THE PIC)