Chapter 11

Little Ole Author's Note - Alright so whaat? 100 votes! Nearly what 700 or something reads! I'm hype! Thanks everyone for reading, voting and commenting. This all feels great especially since I've fallen off my update schedule but I should be able to update the way I was when I first started this. Now le story! Oh and here's the apartment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Wednesdays go by so slow, it's the middle of the week and I need it to just blast right through. We're in lunch right now though and I'm waiting on Henry so we can go and eat with Markov. Finally Henry exits our class.

"Geez, what took so long in there?" I ask half irritated. What? I'm hungry and we only get an hour which goes by very fast. 

"My family wants to speak to me and I got work that I would be missing tomorrow because I wouldn't be in school cause why? Oh my family just excused me for a day." Henry says nonchalantly but I can tell he's pretty livid. I just grab his arm and he glares at me then pinches the bridge of his nose. I let his arm go and hug him around his stomach really.

"I know, I know. Come, let's go to Markov and talk. I'm hungry and I know you definitely are too." I say and release him from my hug. He nods and we walk to the office. We get inside to see 2 sandwiches, Jasper, Markov and 2 empty seats. We plant our butts and dig in.

"Markov, why didn't you tell me I was excused from school?" Henry asks and Markov chokes. He coughs a few times and then swallows loudly.

"Uhm whoever told you that?" He asks cautiously. I roll my eyes, oh Ron you've already been caught fool.

"A teacher handed me work I'd be missing tomorrow." Henry says and Ron curses.

"Okay fine you got me. I'm sorry I should've told you but well just talk to them and see how it goes. It sounds like they really wanted to walk to you. You can take Charlotte or Jasper with you if you want. I know you 3 hold each other up. Speaking of, Jasp how'd things go with Chloe?" Markov says and then changes the subject. Henry rolls his eyes and bites into his almost gone sandwich. I look to see I still have at least half of mine left. Boys will be boys.

"Pretty good. She actually said yes and we have our first date Friday. I'm taking her to the beach so we can have a picnic." Jasper says proudly and I smile. Aww, things like that make me wanna get back in the dating game.

"I'm happy for you." Markov comments with pride in his tone. 

"Alright now me, Bianca wants to come to my new home but she doesn't know the whole situation with Charlotte and she hates her. How do I go about this?" Henry asks and I frown. Things like that make me not want to get back in the dating game. 

"You already know what I'm going to say." Markov says and Henry cringes. 

"What?" I ask and they both start looking around trying to avoid my question.