I could post your pants through the letter box

This is my first fanfic with real people. I have already written about twenty chapters of this in my notes, so I should be able to upload every day or so. Enjoy my petals! 💜💜💜

Meghan's POV

Bleep, bleep, bleep!
Ugh, stupid alarm!
"No!" I yell as I throw my pillow at it, sending it sailing to the floor.
"Oh well. I didn't like that alarm anyway." I mumble.
Bleep, bleep!
"What the hell? I just broke you! How are you still working?!" I yell at the alarm clock.
After a short amount of time, I realise it was my phone.
It's from Charlie.

😂Charlie😂:  Hey! Can't wait to shoot the video today! I'm so excited!

Me: Me too! 💗 Anyway, got to get ready. Byeeee! 💗

😂charlie😂: byeeeee! 💗

Wait, did he say the video was...
TODAY!?!?!?!
Crap!
I throw myself out of bed, and start rummaging through my closet, desperately trying to find something cute. I find a dark blue v-neck top, and a black skirt. I put on some heels, and some casual makeup.
So what? I want to look nice for Charlie. Not that I like him like that! Well maybe I do... I don't know.
I have to admit, I did have a crush on him the first day I met him. Which was 4 months before he featured in my 'dear future husband' music video, as my future husband. Which must be like a year ago now. I wish he really was my future husband.
Oh my god. Did I just think that!?
Bring bring!
I turn away from my orange juice I had just pored, and answer the phone.
"Hey."
"Hey Charlie! What's up?." I ask casually.
"Errrmm, I was wondering..."
Ooo, is he gonna ask me out!?
"Could you come round and practice with me a few times. I'm feeling a bit nervous."
Dammit!
"Yeah sure, honey."
Did I just call Charlie, honey? I know we're close, but that probably wasn't a wise move.
"Thanks babe." He replies.
Oh my, Charlie just called me babe.
"Ok I'll see you in a bit. Byeeee"
"Byeeee." I say, then end the call.
"Meghan! Yay! You're up. Who was that?" Asks my very excited best friend and room mate, Emmy.
"Charlie."
"Ooo. Is Charlie your boyfriend?"
"No!" I say defensively. "He's just a good friend of mine, who happens to be male."
"And a male who you talk about all the time, and when you do, you go all giggly. And when you talk TO him, your voice goes up the octave, and you go red. Just like you are now!" She squeals.
Dammit! I hate it when she's right.
"And not to mention the time he accidentally left his underpants here, after that sleepover, you didn't give them back to him for about a month!"
Oh no she didn't!
"Emmy! I genuinely forgot! Plus can you imagine, 'hey Charlie. You left your underpants here, so do you want to come round to get them, or do u want me to post them through your letter box?'"
"True. But still. You like him!
Charlie and Meghan, sitting in a-"
"Emmy, you better not sing what I think you will."
"-a tree." She finishes.
"Oh thank god. I thought you were gonna sing the car one."
"Oh yeah. I'd completely forgotten about that! Charlie and Meghan, sitting in a car, are they naked yes they are. How many babies are they making? I don't know but the car is shaking!"
She screams, and jumps off the sofa. After, I begin chasing her around the house.
"I'm gonna tell Charlie all about it when I see him again!"
"Awww, look. You're even repeating his song lyrics now. Awww!"
I pause for a minute as I realise what I did. Oops.
"But that's not because I love him! That's because I'm singing a song with him in two hours!"
"A LOVE song!" She screams.
"Oh my god! What if you two started going out?! Marlie, Marlie, Marlie!"
"Oh my god Emmy! You're in a shipping mood again! Why don't you go and write a fan fiction?" I say to shut her up. Horror sweeps over me as a grin appears on her face.
"Emmy, I swear, if you write what i think you're going to, I'm going to dis-own you!"
"Aww Meghan, it's 09;30! You need to get ready to sing your song with your boyfriend!"

So? What did you think? Did you like it? I will hopefully update tomorrow!