You can go and Marvin Gaye and get it on

Enjoy my petals!

Charlie's POV

Oh man, Meghan's gesturing for me to come over. I get up from the piano, and walk over to her. She puts her arms around my neck. My heart skips a beat when our skin makes contact. We close our eyes, and open our mouths. Ok, is it just me, or is it hard to not dart my tongue into her mouth. Obviously not. Meghan's tongue is no longer in her own mouth. It's now in mine, and I'm finding it hard to contain myself.
"For god's sake, I said cut!"
Meghan and I jump apart, but she bites my lip in her haste.
"Owww."
"Oh my god, Charlie. I'm so sorry!" She says, before cupping my cheek to examine the wound.
"Don't kiss it better. You can go and 'Marvin Gaye and get it on' outside, for all I care, but I'm paying for this room. Get out of here!" The director yells at us. Meghan and I blush. We quickly leave before things get more awkward. Once outside, Meghan grabs a tissue out of her purse, and cleans my lip.
"Well, eerrmm... That was kinda awkward." I say to fill the silence.
"Yeah. But not as awkward as it could have been if we were both bad kissers."
"Wait, you think I'm a good kisser?" I say in a joking tone.
She stares into my eyes. I get the message, and lean in. We share another kiss, but this one was initiated for no other reason than want. We break away.
"Well, you're such a good kisser, I wanted another." She says with a wink.
I grin at her. We walk holding hands to the car. I switch on the radio, and dear future husband comes on. We sing along, until I can't stop myself from asking Meghan over.
"Meghan, do you want to come over for lunch?"
"Oh, yeah. I'd love that!" She says excitedly.
We pull up in the car park of my building, then ride in the lift to the 15th floor.
"So, what do you want for lunch?"
"Pizza!" She squeals like a small child.
I chuckle while tapping on Pizza Hut's contact. That's right. I have Pizza Hut on my contacts!
After I order, I settle down with Meghan on the sofa, and put the TV on.
"So, errr... Would you like to make 'this'" I say gesturing between us. "A thing?"
"Yeah. I'd like that very much."
"Well, then. Friday night, 18:00?" I ask.
"Sounds great."