Stars

Meghan's POV

I take Charlie's hand, and hop aboard the boat. Inside, it's beautifully furnished, almost like something you would pull up on tumbler.
"Wow." I say breathlessly.
I can see Charlie grinning out of the corner of my eye.
"Come on. I've got something to show you."
I follow him up a ladder leading to the roof. We end up in a little room that resembles a roof box. It's got a sofa going all the way round, furnished with pastel cushions, a small table in the middle.
"Come sit." Charlie says, already reclining on the sofa. I snuggle up against his side, and sigh happily.
"Meghan, I have to ask you something. Meg, from the moment I met you, I knew you were something special. You made me feel all light, and bubbly. Like I had butterflies in my stomach. I soon realised that I always had those butterflies. I always want those butterflies. Look up." He said,pointing to the ceiling.
So I did. Written in bright, neon paint, are the words:
Meghan, will you marry me?
I feel tears forming in my eyes.
I look down, and see Charlie on one knee, holding a beautiful, shiny ring.
"It shines like stars. Like your eyes."
I clap my hands to my mouth, the tears falling down my face.
"So, will you marry me?"
If Charlie gets butterflies, then I must have a whole cage of doves swarming around inside me.
"Yes! 1000 times, yes!"
I jump on his lap, and kiss him. Our first kiss comes into memory. I didn't want to let him go then, and I don't want to now. But now, he's mine, and I'll never have to let him go. I'm with the man I love, and now I'm gonna marry him. And we're gonna live happily ever after.

Ok, that's it. That's the final chapter. I'm sorry it took me sooooo long to update. I've been very busy. So, the story is finished... But, if you lovely petals want another story, a sequel, I might be persuaded to write one... 😊 basically, if one person, even, wants me to write another story, then that on person still had time to to read my story, and comment, so they deserve it, and I will write another whole dam story for that one person. I'm so great full for my 4k views. Thanks my petals! ❤️💛💚💙💜💗