You can trust me

Ok, it's close enough to evening. This warning is actually important.
⚠️warning-adult themes-⚠️ yes, it's here. The romance chapter! It was really awkward writing this. Don't judge me! Enjoy my petals! 💚💚💚

Charlie's POV

It's been five months since Meghan and I started dating, and I can't imagine loving anyone after this. She is defiantly the one. I've never loved anyone before, never mind like this. I not only love her, but I'm in love with her. Sure, she hit me with a frying pan, and she turned up at four am at my doorstep after having a nightmare, but other than that, it's been pretty good.
"Honey, can you come in here for a second?" I hear Meghan call from the kitchen.
"Sure."
I turn off the vacuum, and go into the kitchen to find Meghan
"What's wrong?"
"Well, I kinda mopped myself into a corner. And now I'm stuck." She answers.
"Oh. Well, I'm not entirely sure what to do about that. Wait, I got it."
I run out of the room, and take the lid off one of my plastic boxes. I run back to the kitchen, and place the lid as far into the room as I can.
"Jump on this, then you can jump to me, and I'll catch you."
"Are you sure?" She asks.
"You can trust me."
"I do."
She takes a big jump, and lands safely on the box lid. She then closes her eyes, and leaps into my outstretched arms.
"See? I told you you could trust me."
She then takes me by surprise by slamming her lips into mine. I hold her close to me as she desperately tries to pull me even closer to her. I push her up against the wall, and she kicks her leg up, and wraps it round my waist. She licks my lips, begging for entrance, which I grant. She rakes her fingers through my hair, while steadying herself on my shoulder with her other hand. She then starts to undo the buttons of my shirt, her fingers shaking. She manages to get my shirt off, and she throws it somewhere behind me. She grabs my hands and guides them to the hem of her top. I hesitantly lift it up her body. I break away from the kiss to pull the top over her head. After I've done that, I can't help but stare at her. We continue kissing. Meghan pulls away, and takes me by the arm, and drags me into my room. She undoes the buckle of my belt, but waits for me to make the next move. I cautiously move my hands to the waistband of her leggings. She kisses me even more desperately, so I take this as my cue to continue. The clothing slides easily off her body, much to my surprise, given that I've never undressed a woman before. Meghan Trainor is standing in front of me, semi naked. Again! She breakers away from the kiss. I tilt my head to the side like a confused puppy. She slowly walks over to the bed, lays down, and pats the spot next to her. I hurriedly kick off my sneakers, and join her. She rolls me over, so she's straddling me. I can't help but notice her almost bare chest is very close to me, and I can't stop my eyes from looking down. Meghan slams her lips back into mine, and leaves no part of my mouth unexplored. She starts to work on my jeans. Within a matter of seconds, they join the rest of our clothes on the floor. The sensation of our skin, - that is usually covered, - being in contact, sends shivers down my spine. We kiss for a bit longer, until Meghan decides things need to be turned up a notch. She takes my hands, and leads them to her back. I fumble around for a bit, but I manage to undo the clasp with not too much difficulty. Her bra comes away with ease. I wolf whistle in my head. The rest of underwear gets lost to the floor, as we do to each other.

Eeek... 😬😬😬
Back to normal by the next chapter. 😄😄😄