She is da freak of the week

Meghan's POV

I wait calmly in the living room. Charlie should be here any minute. I'm wearing a red dress cut to my knees, and some silver heels.
"I can't believe you and Charlie are dating! But now I am going to take pride when I say this. I told you so!" Emmy screams in my ear.
"Ok, ok. You were right. And you can be my maid of honer at our wedding." I say rolling my eyes.
She starts squealing.
"I'm gonna go add that to my fanfic. P.s. Tell Charlie I say hi." She yells as she skips into her room.
Freak.
"She is a freak of da week" I sing, while adding a little dance as well.
'Knock knock'
I quickly stop dancing and answer the door.
Charlie is outside with a huge bouquet of red roses.
"Charlie! Oh my god. Are these for me?"
"Of course they are. Beautiful flowers, for a beautiful lady." He says, while showing off his dazzling, white teeth.
I take the flowers and run inside to find a vase.
"Shall we?" Charlie asks, gesturing to his car.
I take his outstretched hand, and he walks me to the car.
"You didn't hear any of that singing by any chance?"
"No. Why?" He asks.
"No reason."
He opens the door to let me in.
"Such a gentlemen." I say to him.
"Now let's see if you'll stay a gentleman." I say cheekily.
Soon, we pull up outside pizza express!
"Charlie, you really do know how to treat a woman." I say as I get out.
"I thought you'd like it."
"No. I love it! And I love pizza! And soon enough, I'm sure I'll love you too." I say, before kissing him on the nose.
The temptation is too much for him. He cups my cheek, and pulls me in for a kiss. We break away, and smile at each other.
We go inside and order.
"Hey Meghan?"
"Mmmm?" I answer, while putting my drink down.
"Since it's only 19:30, do you want to come round and watch some movies?"
"Yeah!"
"Great. We just gotta buy some popcorn on the way."