How to hide a hickey

Ok, this chapter is absolutely crap. I'm trying to buy some time, as I've run out of chapters in store! I should be able to update once a day anyway. I promise I will update tonight! Enjoy my lovely petals! 💚💚💚

Charlie's POV

Ok, this should cover it up. I close Meghan's makeup box, carefully packing the concealer I used into the box, and leave the bathroom. Nobody even looks at my neck. Well, maybe my mom, but it's gonna be another four months till I see her. I think I'm safe for now.
"Charlie? Where are you? The movie's about to start!" Meghan calls from the lounge.
"Coming!"
I hurry into the lounge, and jump on the sofa.
"You get them covered up?" She asks, examining my neck.
"Yeah, I just got to make sure I don't wear a low cut top, cos I couldn't cover the one on my collar bone."
"I could have done that for you. She says seductively, slowly running her fingers up my shirt, and across my chest. I feel a moan build up in my throat, but keep my mouth closed. She brings her lips up to mine, and sucks my bottom lip. This time I moan, and she laughs. She continues to suck my lip, but I soon can't sit there any longer. I roll her over, so I'm above her. I crash my lips to hers. She lets out a gasp, but it's soon replaced by a moan. She puts her hands under my shirt, and runs them over my muscles, which tense as she goes over them. She pauses, giggles to herself, then carries on. She moves her hands to the waist band of my pants.
"Really? Now?"
"Do you not want to?" She asks, pulling her hand away.
I quickly grab her lip between my teeth, and suck it.
"I'll take that at as a yes" she mumbles against me, before darting her tongue into my mouth. She starts to lean forward, slowly pushes me down, and straddles my waist. When she delves further into my mouth, I feel my hips push up against her. She lets out a loud groan, and pushes herself against me, desperately trying to get closer.
"I just wanna grab you, and devour you."

"Kinda like that?" I ask, panting, lying next to her covered in sweat.
"Yeah, like that."

Told you it was crap. 😔😎