The horror of childhood games

Ok, first of all, thank you again. Secondly try and guess how old I am. 🤔😊 Enjoy my petals!

Meghan's POV

"Right, Emmy, would you rather... Kiss Ryan, or Justin?" I ask.
The gang showed up about half an hour ago, (including Justin, as he's staying with Ryan.) and we are back to our usual games. These childish games are all I have to take my mind of the hundreds of reporters outside, probably dishing out fake stories to our hungry fans, who  are quite likely to eat it up, happy to have any Marlie story.
"Meg, it's your turn." Emmy says, snapping me from my pessimistic thoughts.
"Oh, sorry. Wait, who did you pick?"
"Ryan. Justin's too young. It felt weird."
"We should play spin the bottle!" Mikaela shouts excitedly.
I see Charlie and Stephen share an apprehensive glance, before turning to their respective girlfriends. I know this game is gonna end about as well as it ever does. We're all gonna get jealous, angry, and somebody's gonna end up crying.
"Yeah, that does sound fun. You guys wanna play?" Emmy asks.
Nods of agreement comes from all sides of the room, settling the decision. We're gonna play spin the bottle.
"First of all, we've gotta have some rules. Siblings can't kiss siblings." Stephen says, looking pointedly at Mikaela and Charlie.
"Boys can kiss boys, and girls can kiss girls."
"Are we doing tongues?" Emmy asks.
"Yeah. If you've kissed that person once already, or if they're your partner." I say, turning to look at Charlie.
"I'll go get a bottle." Emmy says enthusiastically.
"Justin can go first, as he's the youngest."
Everybody turns to look at my baby brother, who is sitting between Mikaela and Ryan. He reaches out, and spins the beer bottle in the middle of our circle. It lands on Emmy. They lean forward, and hardly touch lips, before they're both back in their seats, squealing in disgust. Mikaela spins next, and it lands on Ryan. They lean over Justin, and their kiss is a little longer than we thought it would be. They almost look like they're enjoying it. They break apart, and sit back down, looking fairly awkward. I'm next. Ugh. I spin, and it lands on Stephen. I feel Charlie tense beside me.
"It's alright." I say, stroking his arm, which has become tense.
Stephen glances to look at Emmy, who doesn't appear to be bothered in the slightest. I lean over Charlie, and kiss him gently. He kisses a bit like Charlie, but not as good. Stephen I both start laughing, before settling back down. Charlie possessively pulls me in to his lap. He slowly starts to kiss my neck, making me moan quietly. The others don't notice, but Emmy does. She raises her eyebrows at me, making me blush. Charlie finds my sweet spot, causing me to moan a little louder. He continues to kiss me. I'm about to moan even louder, but Mikaela comes to the rescue.
"Charlie. It's your turn."
Charlie kisses Emmy, Ryan kisses Stephen and Justin kisses Mikaela. Then, it's my turn. It lands on Charlie.
"Meghan, charlie, you have to use tongues!" Emmy cheers.
I look up from my perch on Charlie's lap, and kiss him full on the lips. I quickly dart my tongue into his mouth. I decide to spice things up, and push my hand up his shirt. I caress his muscles, making him moan. His hands slide down to my waist, and down to my...
"Guys! Meg, you're enjoying this too much, and Charlie, stop looking for change in my sister's mouth." Ryan says in a more amused tone than a a annoyed one. We break apart, staring at each other with lust. I'll give him what he deserves later.

So... What did you think? Sorry it took so long to write it, and it was kinda dull. Has anyone got any ideas for another game get could play. Strip poker or something like that. ♠️♣️♥️♦️😈 The person who guesses closest to my age will win a shout out if some form! Comment!!!