Best movie experience

Ok, here's the chapter I promised I would write. I've added a bit of a twist to it, so I hope you like that. This is part two! Enjoy my petals. 💜💜💜

Charlie's PoV

"Oh, my god. This movie is so dead." Meghan whispers in my ear.
"I know. It's so boring."
"Do you think Emmy and Stephen will notice if we ditch it?"
"What? You wanna ditch it? And do what, exactly?" I ask.
"I don't know, maybe fool around in the bathroom."
"Meg!" I say abruptly.
She starts to giggle.
"Come on Charlie."
Emmy and Stephen appear to be rather interested in the movie, so they don't notice when we slip out of the screening. We sneak into the disabled room, and lock the door.
"This is weird. I've never done anything like this." Meghan says, looking me in the eye.
"Nor have I."
"I'm glad we can do it for the first time together."
"Yeah." I say, tucking a strand of blonde hair back behind her ear.
We both lean in forward, till we have our foreheads pressed together.
"What if we get caught?" Meghan whispers.
"Then it'll just make everything more interesting."
Meghan smiles, then closes the gap between us. I wrap my arms around her, so they're on her hips. She puts one arm around my neck, and places her hand on my chest. I start to walk her backwards, and lift her up onto the sink. Meghan's tongue explores my mouth so vigorously that I go weak at the knees.
"Crap!"
"What?" I ask, stepping away from her slightly.
"There's a security camera."
"You sure?"
"Yeah! Over the hand dryer." She says, pointing to the left.
I turn to look, and indeed see it.
"Yeah, let's go."
"Yeah, ok."
We exit the bathroom, and start to walk back to the screen room.
"I have a better idea." Megan says, and pulls me out to the car park.
"What?" I ask, grinning.
"Come on."
She leads me over to my car.
"Open the door."
"Alright."
I slowly unlock the door, and open it.
"What is your plan? Where are we going?" I ask turning to face her.
She places both hands in my chest, and pushed me in to my seat, before climbing on my lap. She closes the door, and wraps her legs around my waist.
"We're. Not. Going. Anywhere." She says seductively, moving closer to me with every word. I can't take it anymore. I grab her by the hips and pull her against me. Our lips collide. I feel like fireworks are exploding inside me. I start to push Meghan backwards, and into the steering wheel. She accidentally honks the horn, startling us both.
"Sorry."
"It's ok. Whoo." She says, breathing a sigh of release. "Let's move into the back."
She crawls into the back, and settles herself on the left seat. I wriggle in after her, and lie her down, leaning over her slightly.
"You have far too many clothes on." She says against my lips, slowly pulling my jacket off of me.
"I could say the same for you." I say, removing her jacket.
A few minutes later, I'm missing my shirt, and Meghan is missing her dress, leaving her in only her underwear, and a pair of tights.
"You're so beautiful." I say, caressing her cheek.
"You're so handsome, and thoughtfully and kind, and funny, and you're all mine. And I'm all yours."
I kiss her lips gently, while I run my hand up her side. She moans softly, pulling me closer to her.
"I want you so bad." I whisper in her ear, earning a sigh of pleasure to come from her.
"The feeling is mutual."
She begins to undo my belt buckle.
"Why do you always have to wear belts?"
"Well, we were coming to see a movie. I didn't think this would happen. But this. Is much. Better. Than anything. I had. In mind." I state between kisses.
Somehow, we managed in the car boot. Meghan kicks her leg up, reminding of the couple in our Marvin Gaye video, who ended up 'getting it on' in a blue fiat. Meghan's tights have gone astray, but I'm still half dressed. Suddenly, there's a click, followed by a flash, but Meghan and I hardly notice. We do however, notice the bang on the door.
"Here. You might want to put this backing." I say, handing Meghan her dress.
She takes it regretfully. I throw on my shirt, and scramble out of the boot. I open the back door, and see Emmy and Stephen.
"Hey, um..."
"You two left us in there to watch that crappy movie, while you two were getting it on! Unbelievable Meg!" Emmy said pointedly to Meghan, who had peeped her head around behind me.
"Umm..."
We put our shoes on, and apologised to Emmy and Stephen.
"So, did you get any?"
"No. Thanks to you." I grumble.
"Sorry."

So, what did you think? Was there enough romance? Let me know what you thought. This may be a bit ambitious, but do you think I could get to 1k views. I have 800ish so far! Thanks!        💛💛💛