I didn't mean to hit him with a frying pan

I will update one, or loads of chapters tomorrow, depending if I go to my grandmother's. I will do the latter if I go. Enjoy my petals! 💓💓💓
*why is it only the pink hearts that are different?* 🤔

Meghan's POV Charlie and I have been going out for three months now, and we're really close.
"Charlie, can we watch a movie?"
"Yeah ok. What do you want to watch?" He asks, jumping on to the couch.
"Finding nemo!"
"Oh, I love that film! I'll go get it."
He quickly runs off to his DVD cabinet. He comes back and puts the disc into the TV. A few minutes into the movie, my favourite part comes on.
"Oh my gath! Nemo'th thwimming out ta thea!" The little fish with goofy teeth and a lisp yells.
I start laughing my head off. We watch the rest of the movie, then decide we should probably eat something.
"Oh my gath! Nemo'th thwimming out ta thea!" Charlie says.
I start laughing again.
He does it a couple more times, and it's starting to get on my nerves.
"Charlie. Stop it." I say in a joking tone. Bad mistake.
"Mine. Mine. Mine." He says, imitating the sea gulls.
"I'm gonna hit you with this frying pan if you don't shut up." I say, gesturing to the pan I just picked up from the draining board.
Suddenly, Charlie lunges towards me. I ditch the pan, and run off. He chases me round the house. He closes in behind me. I grab the pan off the floor where I left it, and hold it out. Then I hear a loud bang. Oops.
I look down, and see Charlie passed out on the floor.
"Oh my god! Charlie!"
What have I done!?!?
I feel like Rapunzel in tangled when you first meets Eugene. Oh well, at least I haven't tried to hide him in a closet. I quickly call an ambulance. They arrive within 15 minutes. We've got good service here.
"Ok, madam, what happened here?" One of the paramedics asks.
Oh, this is gonna be fun to explain...
"Well, I kinda accidentally hit him with a frying pan..."
The man looks at me to see if I'm kidding.
"How? No, never mind. It's not important. Wait, aren't you Meghan Trainor?"
"Oh, yeah." I reply.
"And that's Charlie Puth?" He asks.
"Again, yeah."
"Ok, might I ask your relation to him?"
Oh, Charlie and I didn't want to say anything about our relationship, incase it didn't work out. Our fans would be crying.
"I'm his girlfriend." I say, knowing that if I don't identify myself, I won't be aloud to accompany him to the hospital.
"Oh wow! Cool! My daughters are gonna flip! They love you two!"
Argh, I can't tell him not to tell them. That would just be mean. I love all my fans. I climb into the ambulance and join Charlie inside. We ride to the hospital for 15 minutes. Finally! We're here. They take Charlie into a room, and I follow anxiously.
"We're gonna leave you two alone for a bit. When he wakes up, just come and get us. Do you need anything?" One of the nurses asks me.
"Some water would be nice please."
She comes back in a few minutes later with my water, and another for Charlie, I presume. Soon, I'm set up comfortably, watching TV, and eating some chocolate I got from the cafeteria.
"Meghan? Where am I?"
I jump out of my skin in fright.
"Argh! Oh, Charlie. You're awake." I say in relief.
"Meg, what happened?" He asks.
"Do you not remember?"
"No. I don't remember anything passed watching the movie."
Oh good. So he doesn't know I hit him. I think I'm gonna keep it that way.
"Just stay here, and I'll go get the nurse to check you over."
I walk out of the room, and down the corridor to the reception. I spot the nurse from earlier reading a magazine.
"Hi. He's awake. He doesn't remember what happened after we watched a film, and I hit him about ten minutes after that. Is that bad?"
"Not really. He's most likely got a concision."
"Oh ok. Oh, and by the way. Do you suppose we could like, just not tell him what happened?" I ask.
"I guess. We'll come up with something."
"Thanks."
We walk into Charlie's room, and see him staring intently at something on his bed sheet. It appears to be a piece of tin foil from my chocolate bar.
"Hello Charlie. How are you feeling?" The nurse, who I think is called Amy, asks him.
He turns his attention to us.
"My head hurts. Why does it hurt? She wouldn't tell me." He says, looking at me.
Oh, I feel so awful! Especially because he sounds just like a small child.
I duck my head.
"Well, umm... I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm just gonna check to see if your pupils are dilated." She says.
She takes a flashlight out of her pocket, and flashes it in Charlie's eyes. The light brings out the bright green in his hazel eyes. He's so handsome!
"Yeah, I'm afraid you have concision. You'll live though." She says, winking at me.
I like this girl.
"I'll leave you two in peace."
She leaves the room.
"Meghan, can you come here?"
"Sure baby." I say.
I walk over to him, and sit in the chair next to him.
"Can you kiss it better?" He asks in a childish tone.
"Of course."
I bend over to kiss him on the forehead. My lips meet with a huge bump coming out of his head.
"Ok, I can't hold it in any longer! I accidentally hit you with a frying pan!"
He tilts his head to the side, and knits his eyebrows together.
"How?"
"Well, you kept saying 'mine, mine, mine.' Like the gulls in the movie, and I picked up the pan, and threatened to hit you with it. I didn't actually mean to hit you with it."
I explain the rest of it to him.
"Oh..."
"Yeah." I say. "I feel so guilty."
"It was an accident. If anything, it's my fault."
"No, it's not. Oh, and ummm, our relationship isn't really a secret anymore."
I quickly tell him what happened.
"Well, we couldn't keep it a secret forever." He says.
Oh thank god he's not too bothered.
"And errr, Charlie. Can we not tell your mum I hit you?"
"Course. She'll never know. If she notices the bruise, I'll just tell her I walked into a cupboard again."
I nod my head, but jerk my head up at the word 'again'.
"Not that I've ever done that. No." He says in the obviously 'yeah I have done this' guilty manner.
After the doctor has checked Charlie over once more, he's clear to go.

I have read so, so many fanfics where Charlie gets hit by a car, and ends up in hospital. I wanted to make this different. I may have gone overboard...
Me: Understatement
Anonymous person: You think?
😈😈😈 🙃🙃🙃