What?!

What did you guys think of the last chapter? Was there enough craziness? Enough romance? So sorry it took me so long. I've been busy. Enjoy my petals. 💚💚💚

Meghan's POV

I am so board. I love this movie, but it have seen it 100 times. I reach over, and grab the nearest cushion to me, and whack Emmy with it.
"Meg, what the hell?"
"Pillow fight!" I yell, delayed somewhat.
"Yeah, alright."
I run to my bedroom and grab more pillows, then give everyone a pillow. It's not very long until we're all bashing each other with pillows. There are feathers flying everywhere.
Charlie tackles me from across the room by diving on me. I squeal, and desperately try to push him off of me. He pins my arms either side of my head, and leans in close to me.
"Oh no you don't. You're all mine." He says seductively, tickling my ear with his minty breath.
"Charlie, there are other people here. Behave yourself."
He grins. He kisses my cheek before releasing me. Emmy grabs me by the ankles, and knocks me in to the sofa. She starts to whack me with a pillow. Stephen pushes her over, and starts to kiss her. I look up, and spot Ryan making out with Mikaela. What the...
"Charlie. Get over here." I say to him. He's currently standing in the kitchen with a beer. Justin went home yesterday, so he's not here.
"What?"
"Your sister may have her tongue down my brothers throat."
"What?! Mikaela!" He shouts at the girl in the corner.
"What? What I do?"
"Ryan, what the hell?" Charlie says pointedly at my brother.
"You had a go at me for being in a relationship with your sister, and now you think you can just go round sticking your tongue down my sisters throat? What the hell, dude?"
"Well, Meghan deserves better than you."
"What's that supposed to mean?! Mikaela could do way better than you."
That's when Ryan hits him.
"Ryan!" I yell before pushing him away from Charlie, who is now wiping blood away from around his mouth.
"Stay out of this Meg!"
Taking me completely by surprise, Ryan pushes me to the floor.
"Get off her!" Charlie yells, punching Ryan in the nose.
They tackle each other to the floor, starting a proper fist fight. Stephen desperately tries to pull Ryan off Charlie, while Mikaela and I pull Charlie away from him.
"What the hell is wrong with you two? Are you toddlers? No. You're both adults! Grow up!" Stephen yells.
"You Puths are a disgrace!" Ryan yells, taking a swing at Stephen.
"I'm pregnant!" Emmy yells.
Stephen drops the remote he'd picked up.
"What?"
"We're having a baby."
Stephen gasps in shock, before moving to hug her. He envelopes her in a deep embrace.
"Congratulations, Em." I say through tears.
"Thanks, Meg. I was going to tell you later, but I had to use it as a ceasefire."
"It's fine. I'm so happy for you!" I say, hugging her tightly.
We all congratulate them, and Ryan apologises to Charlie.
"Mikaela are there still reporters outside?"
She sticks her head out the window.
"Yup."
"Well, I guess you guys could just stay here. Is that cool with you guys?"
They all agree to stay.
"Charlie, can you help me with bedding?"
"Sure." He says, jumping up from his space on the couch next to Emmy.
"Woah. I didn't see that coming."
"I know right. Are you ok?" I ask, gently stroking his cheek.
"Yeah. I'm ok." 
"We don't have to see him for a while. I won't invite him next time. If you're ok with him and Mikaela, I'll plan a meet when they're on a date. That is if she still wants to be with him after tonight's events." I say regretfully.
"Yeah. I guess. I'll keep my distance from him. Sorry I hit him. It's just... When he pushed you. I got so mad."
"It's ok. Thanks for sticking up for me."
"Well, that's what we do. I love you." He says after a pause.
"I love you too. Now, help me with these pillows."

Woah, plot twist! Sorry it took so long. Hope it was worth the long wait. I  am going away on Friday, and there is no wifi, but I will write some, and keep them as drafts. I will publish loads when I come back. Thanks my lovely petals! ❤️❤️❤️