Or you could just stay in your underpants

Second chapter's up! Enjoy my petals! Charlie's POV

My eyes fly wide open as I remember today's the day I shoot 'Marvin Gaye' with Meghan!
Im so excited!
I jump out of bed, and run out of the room. On my way out, I trip on the shirt I chucked on the floor in the middle of the night. I'm sent sprawling on to the floor. But I'm so excited I don't care.
"I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!" I sing as I dance into the kitchen.
I grab myself the cereal box, and the milk, and make myself some breakfast.
After I finish, I start to worry about everything that could go wrong with the video. I need to call Meghan.
I pick up the phone, and send a message to her. But before I can ask her to come round, she says she has to go.
I sit down and watch TV for a bit, then call Meghan.
"Hey."
"Hey Charlie! What's up?."
"Errrmm, I was wondering... Could you come round and practice with me a few times. I'm feeling a bit nervous." I ask shyly.
"Yeah sure, honey"
Oh good. Wait, did Meghan just call me, honey? Ooo.
"Thanks babe." I reply with, to show my affection for her.
After 40 minutes, there's a knock on the door.
"Meghan! Hi!" I say happily.
"Hey..." She starts, but something catches her attention.
"What?"
I follow her gaze to my bare chest.
Oh... I forgot to put my shirt on. And pants...
"Anyway, come in. And errr, thanks for coming." I say while shepherding her inside.
"No problem."
I lead Meghan into my recording room, and set up the microphones. Meghan adjusts hers to her hight, and I settle myself at the piano. But I jump up again as soon as the bare skin on my thigh makes contact with the leather.
"Oww!"
"What's wrong?" She asks.
"Leather. Cold!" I say.
She starts laughing.
I start playing and singing. Meghan joins in shortly. We sing through it a few times until we both feel confident enough to perform for a camera. This is when I realise I'm still only in my underpants.
"Meghan, I'm just gonna get dressed. Then I'll drive us up to the studio. Ok?"
"Ok." She says, while playing on her phone.
"Or you could stay in your underpants." I hear her mumble under her breath.
"What was that?"
"Nothing!" She says quickly.
I smirk as I see her blush.
Once I'm dressed we leave.
I'm so excited!

There you go! I'm really sorry, but I won't be able to update any of my stories until Monday evening as I'm going on a scout camp. I will update at least three of my fanfics! Or three chapters for this story...
Sorry my petals 💜💜💜