You're irresistible to me

I had 31 reads this morning. By tonight I had 51! Thank you so much! Also, thank you for the comments and votes! That's a lot of exclamation marks.
⚠️ warning. Fluff⚠️😆  very fluffy! Enjoy my lovely petals!     💜💜💜
Charlie's POV

We pay the bill, then leave for the corner store. I grab some popcorn, and Meghan gets a random assortment of crisps. Happy with our haul, we head back to my place. By the time we get back, it's about 20:00. We decide to watch twilight. When Bella and Edward kiss, I feel Meghan's eyes on me. I turn around and lock eyes with her. We both lean in to kiss. Our tongues fight for dominance, and mine wins. Yay! Meghan's arms wrap around my neck, and mine coil around her waist. Suddenly, Meghan breaks away. I look down to her, searching for the reason why she stopped.
"Meg, what's wrong?"
"I just didn't want to get carried away." She says.
"Meg, I wouldn't let that happen. No matter how irresistible you are to me, I will find away to control myself. You have to know, I'd never do anything you didn't want to." I say, looking deeply into her eyes.
She nods, and gives me a quick peck on the lips, before shovelling a handful of popcorn into her mouth. It's 22:46 by the time we've watched 2 of the movies, and Meghan has fallen asleep with her head on my lap. I carefully pick her up and carry her into my bedroom. I lay her down and cover her with the duvet. I grab a pillow and a couple of blankets, and fall asleep on the couch.

That was really short. Sorry! I did update two or three times today though... I will update tomorrow my petals! 💚💚💚