Raining reporters and hailing paparazzi

Ok, here you go. Hope you enjoyed the last chapter. Has anyone got any ideas for the next chapter? Enjoy my petals. 💙💙💙

Meghan's POV My eyes flutter open, which is odd,  because I don't remember falling asleep. My pillow feels really strange. That's because it's not a pillow. It's Charlie's stomach. I'm kinda surprised, but he is really comfy! I could just lie here forever. Dam it! I need to pee. Now, I need a game plan. How do I get up, and out of bed with out waking Charlie. I slowly move my head off Charlie, and replace my body with a pillow, hoping he won't notice. I slide out of the bed, and slip on my underwear, and one of Charlie's shirts. I hear Charlie moan, and quickly dive to the floor. I pop my head up, just far enough that I can see him. He seems to have drifted off again, so I carry on with my mission. I lie flat on the floor, and creep out of the room. Honestly, I feel like the theme from mission impossible should be playing. Once I'm finished in the toilet, I prepare myself to sneak back into the room. I slowly open the door, but see that Charlie is already awake, sitting up in bed.
"Hey, did I wake you?" I ask quietly.
"Not really. I just got cold when you left."
"Well maybe you should put some cloths on." I say with a smile, which he returns.
He leans over and picks up his underwear. He slides them on, along with his jeans. He reaches for his shirt.
"No, that's enough." I say with a grin.
I take the shirt from his grip, and throw it behind me. I grab his hand, and lead him into the living room. He sits on the sofa, and I settle myself on his lap.
"How do I turn the TV on if you're sitting on me?" He asks.
"Mmm... Pick me up and take me with you to the TV?" I ask playfully.
He grins before hoisting me up with him. Rap my legs around him while he tries to turn the TV on.
"How about I do it, and you hold on to me?"
"That might be a good idea."
I hold on to him tightly while desperately trying to reach the button with out falling. Yes! I manage to do it, all the while thinking the mission impossible theme should start playing again. Soon, we're all snuggled up on the sofa, watching PLL. It creeps the hell out of me, but I love it, and I can tell by how fast Charlie's heart is beating, it scares him too. We were just waiting for their  phones to ring with another text from 'A', when I hear a phone ring, and it's not in the screen. Charlie and I stare at each other for a second before I answer it.
"Hello?" I ask cautiously.
"Meghan! It's me. Why do you sound so scared?"
It's just Emmy.
"Sorry. Charlie and I were just watching PLL. I thought you were 'A'." I explain.
"Didn't you check the caller ID?" She asks.
"No, I was to scared, in case it was 'unknown'."
Charlie gives me a questioning look.
"It's Emmy." I mouth.
He nods in understanding.
"Anyway, I called with some news that could possibly be upsetting."
"Why, what is it?"
"Turn on the news."
"Charlie give me the remote, sweetie." I say, pointing frantically at it. He hands it over.
"Which channel?" I ask Emmy.
"It doesn't matter, it's on everyone!" She exclaims.
I flick on one, and an image of myself and Charlie kissing in his car comes up.
"Oh my god..." I say breathlessly.
"See, it's everywhere." Emmy says.
"Yeah, thanks for letting us know. I gotta go. Bye."
The news reporter comes on the screen.
"Could this be real Marlie? The shipping name fans of the two singers have come up with. Meghan Trainor and Charlie Puth were spotted 'getting it on' in the famous 'see you again' star's car last night. How long have they been a couple? The couple were seen together in the hospital, after Mr Puth received a head injury, which left us all wondering. The pair were questioned after their teaser kiss at the end of 'Marvin Gaye', which Meghan later leaked the full version on to social media. As it turns out, they may have been a couple all along. It seems like the couple really have 'Marvin Gayed and got it on."
I turn off the TV, absolutely gobsmacked.
"Well, it's not going to be safe to go outside for a while, since there appears to be a gale force case of reporters, and cloudy with a chance of paparazzi. I believe we're snowed in." Charlie says from the window. I join him over there, and stand on my tippy toes to get a good look. He's right. There are hundreds of people at the foot of the building, enthusiastically waving cameras and notebooks.
"You get the snacks. I'll call the gang. We're snowed in."

That's right. More party chapters. I can make it more juicy if you want. 😈 it's all up to you. Should Meghan and Charlie get married? Have kids...